Videogiochi > Final Fantasy XII
Segui la storia  |      
Autore: QueenAshelia    09/01/2017    1 recensioni
A FFXII fanfic about the Vaan/Ashe pairing. It will start with the dialogue in Rabanastre before the party head up to the Garif Village.
Enjoy it.
Genere: Romantico, Sentimentale | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Ashe, Un po' tutti, Vaan
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: Spoiler!
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
Prologue

It was impossible, simply unbelievable, however it happened.
She was the most pride and vengeful queen in the world. He was the most carefree and sincere boy.
She was still grieving for her losses and she wanted revenge on the Archadian Empire.
He was passed out the brother death, but still want to set Dalmasca free from the emperor tyranny.
They were so different, but also so similar, people that lose everything in the war. One had the friend for get out of it, the other didn't.

[Rabanastre, West District]
"There isn't something else?" Ashe's voice was implorating. All the eyes of the company were focused on Balthier and Ashe. He was asking a reward for carry Ashe and the others to the Garif village, at the moment he was asking to Ashe the ring she usually cares about.
"When i'll find something more precious i will give back to you." During the scene, Vaan sat in silence, watching the princess giving some of her most important things to the sky pirate. When Penelo rapidly glanced up to him, he knew that it will be more difficult to solve his problem.
Ashe finally decided to give it to the sky pirate. Vaan set the look on the floor, evidently in disappointed by the choice, but he had to consider that without Fran and Balthier, Ashe can't even hope to win against the Empire.
One by one go out, but still in the room, Vaan went up to Balthier and ask "What do you mean by 'more precious'?"
Balthier looked up to him. "I don't know, when i'll find it, i'll tell you" he paused a moment. "And you Vaan? What are you seeking for?"
A lot of thoughts started to whirl in his mind.
Revenge on the Empire? Sure.
Escape from the routine and the bad thoughts about Reks's death? Also.
Help Ashe to reconquire her reign? Yes, of course.
But there was something that he knew as the more important, but he also didn't want to admit that. Put the revenge in a second plan was a thought that Vaan considered as the most ignoble, and surely he couldn't do that for love.
And also an impossible love. Yes, he fell in love with nothing less than the princess of Dalmasca, Ashelia B'Nargin Dalmasca.
Thinking about all this things confused him a lot, at the point he didn't know how to reply.
He stood up muttering something.
When even Balthier got out of the room, Penelo approached him. "So? What do you plan to do now that the sky pirate seems a rival?" She knew about his crush, she got it immediately after being rescued by the team.
"Balthier doesn't seem a rival, he just asked to her a ring, it might be precious." Vaan was incerted in what he said. "Well, do what you want. If it helps to you feeling better." Penelo let it be Vaan, but even a Urutan Yensa could percept that he didn't think what he said.
The two went out with the purpose of prepare themselves for the travel to Garif Village.

---------------------
A/N: There is the prologue, yes it seems more like a first chapter but if you know a minimum the story of FF12 you certain know what will happen in the next chapter.
Remember to review it. Bye
   
 
Leggi le 1 recensioni
Segui la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Videogiochi > Final Fantasy XII / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: QueenAshelia