Serie TV > The 100
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: Roberta_Bavia    19/05/2017    0 recensioni
With my first story in English, I want to take a step back to the first encounter of Lincoln and Octavia, focusing on Lincoln's thoughts in that moment.
Genere: Romantico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Lincoln, Octavia Blake
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
Two Stars Called Eyes
 
Lincoln looked up at the sky.
He’d been doing that every night
since his childhood,
dreaming of the stars.
And he remembered the night
everything in his life changed…
 
 
That night was no different from the others. The Biga Skaifaya (Big Star, how they called it) was moving across the sky and its light was shining between the heavy clouds covering the world.
His eyes, full of desire and pain, were studying the sky when, suddenly, it became brighter.
He jumped on.
Feeling the danger was easy for him: the way he was brought up wasn’t what someone would call a proper parenthood.
He was ready to take the knife he had in his holster when he freezed and understood what was going on: Biga Skaifaya was crumbling down.
 
Sky was falling. Stars were falling apart.
 
Lincoln didn’t know how many time it would take to the light to hit the land, but he knew for sure that Heda was muster anyone within a mile, or even more. He had to answer to the call.
Anya, that was her name. She was chosen to be the Commander and no one could ever abstain from fulfilling an order.
He moved back to the camp and started waiting for his Heda to show up, trying his best not to look at the sky, where something was starting to shine red.
 
“Heda! Heda!” Lincoln felt a cold breeze coming up his back, his eyes set on the woman coming in front of him.
Anya raised his hands, and an innatural silence came down.
“Stars are falling.” she said, calmly. “The prophecy was clear: the return of Praimfaya is closer than ever.”
Lincoln felt the anxiety and the fear in that sentence. His breath became heavy and his ears couldn’t hear a thing.
Someone pulled him out of the way, running through the crowd. He saw people screaming at him, screaming at Heda and screaming at the sky.
 
The sky.
 
He looked up, waiting, and then he closed his eyes. He felt the smell of flowers and trees, he remembered the flavour of soft water and concentrated, maybe for the last time, on the beat of his heart.
A crush. Then, all of a sudden, an explotion.
With his eyes still closed, Lincoln was thrown away with such a force his all body was hurting.
His head was spinning round and the world was spinning with it.
 
“Ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim.” That’s what his parents taught him: never give up.
He got up. Metal pieces were flying all over him, hitting, hurting and killing his people.
The few still able to walk came closer to the edge of the camp, shocked by the view.
 
That light falling down the sky wasn’t a star.
No one had ever seen something like that: a shining huge metal spaceship.
 
 
Lincoln moved his eyes
from the sky
to the unconscious girl
lying in front of him.
She had a scar on his forehead
and her hands were covered
in blood and soil.
 
Suddenly she woke up
and looked, frightened, at him.
And, in that moment,
Lincoln understood
That the stars he was waiting for
Came down with her
In the twinkle
Of her eyes.
 
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > The 100 / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Roberta_Bavia