Fumetti/Cartoni americani > Voltron: Legendary Defender
Segui la storia  |       
Autore: CapitanCivettictis    30/11/2016    0 recensioni
Keith è un cacciatore del soprannaturale, Lance è un normale idiota. Cos'hanno in comune? Una sorta di sfortunato fortunato incontro, che prevede sale da cucina, incontri su chat online e una catapecchia decadente.
La fic è in inglese, forse la tradurrò un giorno.
Tag is "Fic: Carry on"
Find me HERE https://www.tumblr.com/blog/comsgs
Genere: Avventura, Drammatico, Sovrannaturale | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Yaoi
Note: AU, Lemon, Otherverse | Avvertimenti: Incompiuta, Tematiche delicate, Violenza
Capitoli:
 <<  
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

-Why is your face so red?

I dragged a hand down my face, I felt like it was melting. Hank was leaning against the counter eating a yogurt.

-Ugh, pretty awkward scene, that guy is weird.

-Heh, I know.

I glared at him, but he shrugged it off.

-Man, you wouldn't believe what happened yesterday…

-You met a dragon and a cockatrice.

I got a headache from how much I raised my eyebrows and opened my eyes. Everything was a lie, everyone was a liar, even Hunk, I had lived with the guy for years!

-Was everyone aware of all this shit except me?

-Well, not everyone, just a few people. Not everyone can handle the truth, I mean, look at you.

I became suddenly aware of how tense my body was, I relaxed my shoulders and my face.

-So what's out there?- I asked, trying to distract myself.

-Pretty much anything that comes out of books, and more.

-Oh god so mermaids?

-Not as hot as you'd think.

-Vampires?

-Yep.

-Werewolves?

-Sure, you know one!

-What?

-It's not me! But they'll tell you when they're ready, I don't want to spoil the surprise.

I never noticed anyone being a werewolf. I had some very weird classmates in college, I didn't think that literature hobo was a werewolf: he was allergic to dogs. Maybe my little brother, he was such a greedy bastard when mom cooked meat… Maybe Pidge?

I thought about sharing memes with her and I couldn't even consider it.

-So what are you?

-I'm a shape shifter.

-Bullshit.

His face got thinner and longer, his hair became brown, and his eyes became dark blue and fuck he was me.

He changed just his head tho, he was still taller and broader than me, it was so freaky, I got nauseous.

-Stop that.

-Stop that- he repeated.

-Nope.

I turned around leaving him to stare at my back and a moment after that I heard light steps behind me and as I was staring at the floor a pair of delicate tanned feet came in my field of vision. I raised my eyes and saw the tanned dragon lady from yesterday. Her beautiful white hair was down and she was wearing Hunk's oversized clothes. She flicked her long dragon tongue at me, and I might have felt on the verge of the weirdest boner a man's ever had in the world's history.

-This is very weird.

-Isn't it Lance?

Her voice had also changed, Hunk even managed to nail her accent.

-So can you speak Spanish now?

-Dude, it's a fake dragon tongue, it doesn't work like that.

-Oh.

Hunklura had to keep her pants up with her hands, and the shirt kept sliding off her shoulders.

Hunk decided it was too much trouble and went back to his usual self.

I felt so uneasy.

-How am I supposed to trust anyone now? How do I know it's not you?

-You don't- Hunk shrugged -But believe me, I'm not spending my life messing with you.

I was still suspicious, but I guess that was never gonna go away, also it wasn't like I was ever gonna accidentally hit on Hunk, right? That would be just awkward for both of us.

-What's Keith then?- I asked, the guy was too odd, I was calling this one. Maybe a vampire? He was just emo enough to be one.

-Keith is human.

Oh.

Speaking of the devil, Keith came out of the bathroom with his hair still damp, he had his pants on but not his shirt, instead he was sporting a towel around his shoulders to avoid his hair from dripping on his pants.

I squinted at him, he squinted at me. There was no way that dork was a human, I could feel it in my veins.

-Hunk, I read about some ghost at the metro station last night, wanna check? We could train damsel in distress here.

He pointed his thumb at me.

-Sure, but- his phone started ringing -wait a second-

Hunk went by the window in the kitchen, while me and Keith stayed by the couch. We didn't talk. Keith was staring at his phone, scrolling through some articles, not paying any attention to me.

First he called me a damsel and then he ignored me.

I leaned my back on the wall, staring at him with my arms crossed.

A drop of water fell from his hair and escaped the towel, it was sliding down his back. He had very light skin and a bunch of scars, did vampires get scarred? I had no idea what I was dealing with, his body looked pretty human, but so did Hunk's. I didn't see any bite scars on his neck either, maybe they were on the other side...

My eyes accidentally caught Keith's that was looking at me with kind of a bothered expression.

I had been staring at the dude, that's not cool Lance.

And just like that began a stare off. I wasn't gonna be the one to drop first, but also he didn't avert his eyes, and after about 4 seconds it started to become awkward. And still neither of us was dropping! Every second became harder and harder to keep staring, but also to give up. He just looked a bit confused, as if I was the weird one.

-Uh, are you guys having a moment or something?

Keith looked at Hunk.

Ha! I won.

-A moment?- Keith looked even more confused.

-Whatever- continued Hunk -It was Pidge, she asked if we wanna get some lunch with her.

-Yeah sure- I said, and Keith agreed with me.

 

We went to a small Mexican restaurant for lunch, I didn't wanna risk being seen by whoever had to work in my place today.

I was waiting at the table with Pidge while Hunk and Keith had gone to get our orders. She kept staring at me weird like she was trying to figure out something.

-Do I have something on my face?

She just squinted harder, I had to start wondering if she saw me at all while looking like that.

Hunk and Keith came back to the table bringing a tray full of food each. They sat down in front of me and Pidge.

Pidge looked at Hunk, Hunk shrugged, Pidge glared at Hunk, Hunk rubbed his neck and giggled awkwardly.

-Let's not be weird while we're eating alright?- I said, and after that I sank my teeth in my burrito and avoided looking at anyone for a while.

After a few minutes of chewing in silence, Hunk broke it.

-Who's at the library now?- he asked Pidge.

-Oh, just some new guy, he's super young and super serious. Pretty boring…

-Wait wait- I said -That Christopher kid? I had to work a shift with him a while ago, he went blue screen of death in his brain every time he had to talk to a costumer.

-Blue screen of death?- Keith asked -what's that?

-It basically means his brain stopped working and he froze- Pidge explained.

I was trying so hard to keep myself from snorting at that point, but Pidge glared at me.

-You know Lance, you shouldn't assume that everyone wastes their days on the internet like you do.

-Yeah, you talking?- I said with a smug face.

She stuck out her tongue at me. I did too, but further. She stopped there and didn't challenge me any further, she knew better, heh.

-Stop it kids- Hunk said with a condescending voice -Behaving like that doesn't make mommy proud.

That was a joke between me, Pidge and Hunk: once, I swear ONCE I called Hunk mom, I was half asleep and pretty drunk.

But then also Pidge called him mom and that earned him the title.

Honestly, it was kinda cute. After scolding us the conversation went on more smoothly, me and Pidge told Hunk about some stories from the library, and Hunk started telling Pidge all my drunk ass bullshit from yesterday.

-So Keith- Hunk said at some point-What are you working on lately?

Keith had been quiet all the time, but when he had been peaceful.

But when he talked, I could tell there was a bit of worry in his voice, Keith's expression shifted from uninterested to sorrowful.

-Same old quest, Hunk.

The silence came back, and we all stopped eating. Keith started playing with what was left of his food, Hunk's expression also darkened.

-I'm sorry.

-Don't be- Keith sounded a bit annoyed this time -I'm gonna find him.

I was afraid I would be stuck in that dark atmosphere for a while, but Pidge looked at her phone and stood suddenly.

-My lunch break was over 15 minutes ago!

We emptied the trays and walked her to work. We actually “ran” her to work, and it was pretty fun, but I couldn't help wondering what kind of person Keith actually was.

He was a jerk, that much was clear, but I had never seen that hurt look on anyone else. If I didn't know better I'd say it tied a knot to my throat as if I could feel his pain.

But after all, I barely knew the guy, and I didn't like what I knew.

 

We got to the library and left Pidge there, me, Hunk and Keith walked for a while, catching our breath.

We were quiet, and I was restless. Seemed like I was the only one too, seeing that Hunk and Keith walked in a relaxed fashion, contentedly enjoying their full bellies.

I was so curious about Keith's quest: did it involve dragons? Was it about some childhood trauma? Was he gonna save the Earth?

Normally I would have asked, but I knew that if he avoided the topic at lunch, if he had been so vague, it was because he didn't wanna talk about it.

So I tried starting with something easier.

-Soo… that ghost thing you guys mentioned this morning, what-

But I was interrupted by a loud thud in a close alley. We all turned our heads to the source of the sound.

It was followed by a crash, and metallic rattling.

They run and I could just follow.

It was a mess: a bunch of trash cans had fallen down, spilling gross stuff everywhere, it looked like a teenager girl's room after a pillow fight and the ground was stained with… Blood?

-Oh my god- Hunk covered his mouth with a hand. Keith sprinted forward.

There was a guy on the ground, when Keith got there he cradled his head, whispering something.

-It can't be…- Hunk morphed into a rat, that still made me nauseous, and he ran towards Keith.

I couldn't do that of course, so I had to find a way through that mess, but I wasn't agile like Keith.

When I got there I just straight refused what I was seeing. My head went a big nope and shut off.

There was a guy in his thirty-somethings lying on the ground, he was covered in blood and he had wings. Like bird wings.

Huge gray, black and white feathered wings.

I was grateful that he didn't have a halo.

A fucking angel, I couldn't believe it.

Hunk was standing on top of a trashcan, at least I thought that rat was Hunk, I wasn't sure.

Keith had gone pale, he was so white I thought he was gonna faint, he had no more blood in his lips.

He gingerly touched the angel's face with the tip of his fingers, and pulled his hand away as if he just burned it.

He was trembling.

-Shiro?

  
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |        |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Capitoli:
 <<  
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Fumetti/Cartoni americani > Voltron: Legendary Defender / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: CapitanCivettictis