Fanfic su artisti musicali > Monsta X
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: Black_cat_26    25/09/2017    0 recensioni
...
"No, Minhyuk, I won't get back to you! I'd rather have a truck run over me than forgiving you!!!"
...
"Y/n, please... I'm so so sorry, I never meant to hurt you like this.. I promise I will never make you cry again, I promise I will never ever make you suffer like this again... You're my one and only beauty"
Genere: Drammatico, Fluff, Romantico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Het
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
... No, Minhyuk, I won't get back to you! I'd rather have a truck run over me than forgiving you!!!"- you yelled from one side of the room, as he looked at you both surprised (because he would've never imagined you could get this scary when you were angry) and sad (because he knew that what he did was a big mistake and he wanted you back so desperately), from the opposite side. He also knew you were very angry because you called him by his real name (usually you would call him Minhyukie, Hyukie, and so on). You were so damn upset, hurt, maybe you were exaggerating but... Your heart broke into a million pieces that night, two weeks ago, when you saw him at the bar with that strange girl, clinging on his neck like a bloodsucker.. She even dared to kiss him, and he didn't even bother to push her straight away. You just wanted to forget that scene... "I don't want you, leave me alone!!"- you turned your back to him and were about to leave, when he suddenly grabbed your wrist and pinned you against the wall, pushing his body against yours. He looked at you intensely and, as you stared back at him, you could see the passion into his eyes, the eyes you always looked at with so much love, but you could also see a glimmer of sadness, pain.. "Y/n, please..."- he whispered into your ear, which sent chills down your spine because of him being so close. He looked at you once again, but this time he didn't say a word. He just kissed you. You were trying to push him but your body wouldn't move, your anger melted away and left place for the dizziness and confusion that were invading your mind. That kiss wasn't like the ones he used to give you, that kiss was rather desperate and much more intense, as if he was trying to show you that you're the only one for him and begging you to finally forgive him. During the past few days he tried everything: he bought you your favorite chocolate, flowers, a stuffed bear (you didn't want to admit it, but you kept it and hugged it tightly every night while crying your heart out) and other things he knew you liked, but you rejected everything that came from him (apart from that stuffed animal). Now, as the silence filled the room and only the rain pouring heavily outside could be heard, he kissed you harder and your legs started to feel weak, just like your whole body and even your heart and soul, but he held your arms, trying to avoid you getting away from his grip. And with that kiss, beautiful memories started to flash before your eyes, and tears rolled on your cheeks. When he felt those cold tears on his skin he pulled away and stared at you, both of you out of breath. While you were looking into each other's eyes, he gently wiped your tears with his thumb, feeling even more hurt than before because he couldnct stand the sight of you suffering/crying. Once again and maybe for the last time because he was almost ready to give up... "Y/n, please... I'm so so sorry, I never meant to hurt you like this.. I saw you that night, running off without even noticing that I pushed her away and run after you... I promise I will never make you cry again, I promise I will never ever make you suffer like this again... You're my one and only beauty"- and after saying those words he started singing your favorite song (in fact, you loved his group's music): Beautiful. He singed the full chorus, slowly, and his sweet voice echoed through the room. Your heart melted, just like the first time he's sung it for you. If a while ago you weren't sure about whether you wanted to let him go, now you knew that you couldnct because you loved him just as much as he loved you, and maybe even more. You hugged him tightly, and he held you even tighter, caressing your back slowly and gently. Y/n: "I love you..." Minhyuk: "I love you more.." Y/n: "Minhyukie"- you smiled slightly, and right after that he kissed you again (and, of course, you kissed him back).
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Fanfic su artisti musicali > Monsta X / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Black_cat_26