Serie TV > Hannibal
Segui la storia  |      
Autore: Jessica Verger    23/02/2018    0 recensioni
I'm preparing dinner for mason ...
Genere: Commedia | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Mason Verger
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
I'm preparing dinner when mason comes back from work, I greet him and kiss me, I tell her that we'll eat pig-fed pork, he gets angry telling me that we always eat pork, I get pissed and split a dish screaming, I'm furious, he He tells me that I do not have to do that, but I turn around to leave but he grabs me and with his arm he dismounts the table throwing everything down, he takes me on the table and tells me that I must never throw away one of my work, because he cares to me .I want to leave but he stops my arms and kisses me on the mouth, I tell her that this time will not have me and that we will not have sex every time we discuss, he tells me that I can not resist it, I tell her that I know resist, then he smiles and passes the tongue on his lips and knows that I like it, after 10 minutes we make love, I can not resist, and he whispering tells me that I must never throw away my work, the meaningful and made for him, he takes one piece of pork that has remained and eats it and tells me it is good, but prefers to eat me, I regret ... let's start the day well ..
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Hannibal / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Jessica Verger