Anime & Manga > Banana Fish
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: Zartorr    04/09/2019    0 recensioni
I couldn't do anything, I couldn't stop him.....
The only thing that I could do was to shout.
Genere: Angst, Drammatico, Malinconico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Yaoi | Personaggi: Ash Lynx, Eiji Okumura
Note: Missing Moments | Avvertimenti: Spoiler!
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
Ash where are you going?! Ash wait! Ash!!" I shouted, I shouted with all the voice I had in my body, I cried out so loud that my throat hurt. I yelled, desperately, with tears in my eyes, but he didn't stop, he didn't esitate, he didn't give me a single look, he just kept running, without turning back and watching me, he just run. I could feel how difficult it was this for him, becaouse it was the same for me. My chest, my heart hurt, and so  yours did. I'm sure, I knew you very well, I knew the true ash, not that ash who needed to be strong and cold in front of everyone. He showed me who he really was, a smart, beautiful and very kind person. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't stop him, because i was on a wheelchair, I tried to stand up, but my legs didn't work,they didn't answer me, I couldn't stand up and run after him, the only thing that I could do was to shout. At that time I couldn't understand what was going on, what Ash was going to face up. At that time I didn't know, that it would have been the very last time for me to see him, to see his face, to hear his voice and talk with him. I didn't know anything at all. I regret it all, I regret doing nothing. I could have saved Ash by stopping him. Why ash? Why did you let yourself die like this? Why did you go away, without telling me anything, another time? You always used to say me nothing, because you didn't want to put me in danger, you said, but you have never understood, that I didn't care at all, I would have done anything for you. You have always said that we lived in two different worlds, you lived in America, you were the boss of a gang, you were always in dangerous Situations, you have always had to protect yourself by youtself, you had to learn how to survive, to use guns and to kill when you were still a child , in order to survive in this kind of world you are imprisoned in. I live in Japan, a peaceful life, I have always had people who cared about me, I've never had to learn how to kill and to use guns. But do you know? I didn't care, all I wanted was to stay with you, I wanted to change your destiny, I wanted to save you from your awful world and from the life that hurt you, I wanted to show you that it was possible, that it wasn't too late. Do you know? I knew, I knew that you were suffering, I knew that every night you had nightmares and you woke up crying and sweating in the dead of night. I pretended not to notice. what were those nightmares about? About your lonely and hard childhood? About the people who hurt you? About the people that you killed to survive? About the people that betrayed you and abandoned you? About problems that you didn't know how to solve? About your fear of being alone again? You were so much hurt, even if you smiled , yours was a sad and lonely smile, I wanted to help you to carry your suffering and I wanted you to realize that I would have always been by your side. When I told you that , you started crying. You were crying also that time, the last time I saw you, I could hear you sobbing when you were  running away. Please forgive me Ash, forgive me. But even if you do, I will never been able to forgive myself. I miss you, I'll never forget that year, that summer that I spent in New York with you. The summer we were boys for the very last time. Thank you Ash, you are the best friend I've ever had. After this Eiji fell asleep, crying, holding in his hands a photo of ash and him together, smiling... and then it all went black.
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Anime & Manga > Banana Fish / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Zartorr