Questa storia presenta contenuti non adatti ai minori (rating Rosso)
Per leggerla è necessario avere un account e aver dichiarato la maggiore età.
Autore: MuItifanacc   Capitolo: 1
- We stay in this apartment and in return.... began Monica.
And in return, we're going to kiss for a whole minute, Rachel concluded.
Chandler and Joey's eyes came out of orbit, unable to believe that one of their dreams was really coming true.
Rachel and Monica looked deep into each other's eyes, getting closer and closer, their hands intertwined and their arms clasped around their waists.
Their basins grazed and so did their lips.
They were at the so-called drum roll.
Rachel sighed as she closed her eyes and Monica sling on his lips.
The boys' eyes were now out of orbit and a stupid smile was printed on their faces.
The timer rang but no one was interested in sound, no one wanted to stop.
When Phoebe and Ross arrived, she wide her eyes and exulted that sha had always known, while Ross with a disgusted face rushed on the 2 girls and pushed Rachel away who fell and slammed her forehead at the table causing a cut on it.
Personaggi: Monica Geller, Rachel Green, Ross Geller
Per leggere, fai il login
Nickname:
Password:
  
Non hai un account? Registrati, basta un'email.
Torna indietro
Vai a tutte le storie della categoria: Serie TV > Friends
Vai alla pagina dell'autore: MuItifanacc