Serie TV > iCarly
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa    24/07/2022    0 recensioni
Spencer got diagnosed asperger but he didn't care since he got his mind too busy.
Genere: Introspettivo | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Spencer Shay
Note: Missing Moments, What if? | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
Spencer check his phone for see what was about that notify: "Dear Mr. Spencer I'm Dr. Macgun and I need to talk about the hypotethical diagnose of what many peple call 'asperger'(Autistic Spesctrum Disorder, ASD). You are officially diagnosed but I need to talk to you since I need to explain this isn't means you are disable...".

Spencer isn't interested in this, right now, and neither was before but right now his mind is somewhere else.
When Maeve told him the truth he acted as always, in childish way, but it woke up something inside him...his deepest secret.

He sits in his balcony with his teacup with Giamaican flag stoled from Tbo and with a not too hot, mostly lukewarm, too much sugared(white surgar) light herbal tea made by english tea and soft fruits watching the Seattle's rain and listening Ambient.

After a while to try to read the twelveth about asperger he started to think about laundry, he is really need to hire someone here.

After fifth minutes thinking about this meaning-less stuffs, for avoid to face his deepest secret, he get a call by Maeve.

"Hi" said him "what's up?" "Spencer, I forgot my lovely book...I'm gonna to be in your apartment in thirty minutes." "Wait, wait..you can't...".

"Damn" he sigh.

With she he never had been able to hid a secret to her.

It is five months Spencer is not seeing Maeve and only four days ago the topic "Maeve kidnapping" came out.

After thirty minutes of draining wait ring the door, he opens the door and she cross inside and looking the book "understanding the asperger" she just say "I knew you are, nothing new".

They look each other for an embarassing half of minute: Maeve is dressed in McDonald's uniforme; Specer is dress with a hoodie with zip half open, a red MoMA's T shirt.

Watching his face Maeve start to ask "ehy, Spencer, what's happening?!".

Spencer is never been able to admit his problems but for the first time in his life he say to somebody to sit and tell the truth "I'm Carly's biologic dad" and he start to tell her about Carly's mom a NASA's researcher and popularized fequently seen in TedEX, shows a LinkedIN profile a cuban woman and their fourteen, the fact that Spencer's parents adopted Carly and how initially it was horrible but time by time it have been normal.

"Do you want tell her" ask Maeve "oh, God, NO!".
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > iCarly / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa