Storie originali > Romantico
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: headintheclouds    18/02/2013    0 recensioni
It’s been two month. We met in a rainy day. The rain. It’s been in a rainy day when you told me you were engaged, a rainy day when you came to me crying, saying you couldn’t stand this anymore, you loved me, you kissed me.
Genere: Drammatico, Malinconico, Romantico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Het
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno | Contesto: Universitario
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
I should sleep but I can’t. Facebook home’s still there. Waiting for a message of yours appearing, with the brief sound, which is able to frighten me every time my ear hears it.
Heard it again. Is it you? I’m too afraid to see it. If it weren’t you I’d probably log out and never  wait for you anymore.
I open it. It’s not you. It’s my best friend telling me I should go sleep and relax for the exam I’ll have tomorrow. She’s right. You’re still online. But now I’m switching off my pc.
It’s too late.

It’s been two month. We met in a rainy day. The rain. It’s been in a rainy day when you told me you were engaged, a rainy day when you came to me crying, saying you couldn’t stand this anymore, you loved me, you kissed me. I spent a lot of rainy days at home, alone, staring at the telephone, waiting for a call that would never come. You were with her everytime I suffered. But I loved you more than myself, and I waited. Until now. She found out, it’s over. These were the last words I heard from you. Then nothing.

Today it’s my last day at college. My last exam. Today’s the day of your marriage too. I smile, going out from the exam room wearing a laurel wreath, but inside I’m crying. A new life’s starting from now. My only wish was you, hugging me in front of everybody, showing the world how much you love me. And you just … wait… am I dreaming? I see you. You’re far but I can recognize you. Your blond hair shines bright at the sun. Yes, it’s a sunny day. And you’re here. You’re wearing a suit. It’s very elegant and makes you more beautiful than usual. Everybody can do nothing but stare at you, coming towards me. I can’t breathe. I feel a shiver when your hand touches my neck, then my cheek. Your lips meet mine, after such a long time. I gave up the marriage. I’m only yours now, you say, holding my trembling hand. Tears run out from my eyes. I love you are the only words I’m able to say to you. Yes, it is the beginning of a new life, a new life together.
  
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Storie originali > Romantico / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: headintheclouds