Fanfic su artisti musicali > Altri
Segui la storia  |      
Autore: 27dress    06/08/2013    0 recensioni
[Tasty]
Salma Hayek è una famosa attrice messicana film americano, regista e produttore. E 'nata il 2 settembre del 1996, a Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Messico. Diana Medina è sua madre, che era una cantante lirica e talent scout dalla Spagna, e suo padre Sami Hayek Dominguez, un dirigente compagnia petrolifera che era stato il sindaco di Coatzacoalcos. Si è sposata con Francois-Henri Pinault, che ora è il CEO di PPR sul giorno di San Valentino nel 2009 in segreto, e prima che lei ha dato alla luce sua figlia, Valentina Paloma Pinault.
Genere: Fantasy | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Altri, Shakira
Note: Cross-over, Missing Moments | Avvertimenti: Incest
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

Salma Hayek is a famous Mexican American film actress, director and producer.  She was born on September 2, 1996, in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico.  Diana Medina is her mother, who was an opera singer and talent scout from Spain, and her father Sami Hayek Dominguez, an oil company executive who had been the mayor of Coatzacoalcos.  She married to Francois-Henri Pinault, who is now the CEO of PPR on the Valentine’s Day in 2009 secretly, and before she gave birth to her daughter named Valentina Paloma Pinault. 
Raised in a wealthy and devoutly Roman Catholic family, she was sent to a boarding school in Louisiana at the age of twelve.  However, there, she was sent back from the school because of her behavioral problems like threatening the nuns.  Later, within her insistence on American study, her parents then sent her to live with her aunt in Texas, where she stayed until seventeen years old.  She came back to Mexico and learned the international relations and drama in National University of Mexico.  At this time, she dropped out of college and began to pursue her acting career.  At the age of 23, she landed a title role in Teresa (1989), which made her an overnight star in Mexico.  In 1994, she starred in the film El Callejon de los Milagros, which had won a lot of awards than any other movies before, and for her performance in it, she was nominated for an Ariel Award.  In 1991, she went to Los Angelos alone to study acting under Steller Adler, then, she came prominence with roles in Hollywood movies such as Desperado (1995), Dogma (1999), and Wild Wild West (1999).  For Salma, her breakthrough role was in 2002, in the film of Frida, which she received an Acdemy Awards, BAFAT Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and Golden Globe Award nomination for best actress.  This movie aroused a lot of attention and was a critical and commercial success.  One thing we also need to know is that Salma Hayek is the executive producer of the famous TV series, “Ugly Betty”, which won the 2007 Golden Globe Award for Best comedy series.
In terms of Salma Hayek, besides her career success, she is also among the leaders of fashion.  Take the London “Prometheus” world premiere for example; she dressed in a lavender Bottega Veneta Fall 2012 dress in the premiere, the whole dress is in a light purple color with purple-sequined embellishments along the waist and sleeve.  How beautiful she looks in this Junoesque dress!  Let’s share this amazing dress in details.  The dress is knee-length long, it fits everybody no matter tall or short.  The taller wears it; it shows your sexy on it, while the shorter wears it, it will show your elegant more.  The dress is also somewhat with high-neck, with purple-sequined embellishments along the waist and sleeve which mentioned above, and the silhouette is a sheath type, so it shows one’s figure totally.  Now that the dress is so wonderful, why are you still waiting? Just contact us and order one!

  
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Fanfic su artisti musicali > Altri / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: 27dress