Serie TV > Supernatural
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: Marra Superwholocked    24/10/2015    1 recensioni
[Seconda fanfic in inglese, sono migliorata yee :') ]
Sam e Dean si ritrovano senza macchina: Baby è sparita! Ma una strana ragazza si aggira per le strade: chi mai sarà?
Ona one shot semplice e breve, che accontenta il 50% delle aspettative del fandom e credo di poter riuscire anche a strapparvi un sorriso :D
Genere: Comico, Generale | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Dean Winchester, Impala, Nuovo personaggio, Sam Winchester
Note: Missing Moments | Avvertimenti: Incompiuta | Contesto: Contesto generale/vago
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

Just call me Baby

 

«Dean!» Sam was annoyed: his brother was flirting with the saleswoman supermarket. Again. They were late with a case, but no, let's have sex!
Dean turned reluctantly. «What do you want, man?» he whispered, then he left a note with his number for the saleswoman supermarket who cannot take her eyes off him and, greeted that girl, he walked to his bro.
«For once, one, be serious, please!» said Sam, but Dean seemed focused on anything else. «Dude...» They had just passed the exit of the supermarket, when Sam saw his brother stop and suppress what seemed queasiness. «Dude» said Sam again. «What's wrong?»
«My car...» he whispered softly with discomfort in his stomach. «Sam... Where the hell is my Baby?!»
Sam just looked around himself with a little smile. «Dean, maybe... Maybe you parked away from here... Or you're just ol-»
«Don't» said Dean. «Don't say it.»
«What?» laughed Sam.
«That word!»
«Which word?!»
«You know...»
«But-»
«No.»
«Old?» chuckled Sam at the end.
Dean looked at his brother with an angry face, but he gave up: someone, still around there, stole his car! And he wanted to find him – or her – at any cost...
«I'm sorry» said Sam, who remembered that case where Dean went eighty. «I didn't want to-»
«You know what?» said Dean, interrupting him. «Who cares?» he added with the intention to say "Apology accepted". But... «Sammy, check this out» then said suddenly. They were squatting where Dean thought he had parked his Baby, where now there was a free place and, more, where a strange thing laid on the floor.
«What the hell?»
«I don't know... It's something new?»
«I think not.» Sam stood up in a second. «What the hell was for you, Dean! That's oil!»
«Oil?!» Now Dean was truly in panic. «Oil? My poor Baby... Sammy, we gotta find her!»
«Ah, Dean...»
«What?»
«Look there. That girl» said Sam, pointing him a girl who was standing on the other side of the road. She wore blue jeans and a simple white T-shirt under a black jacket; countless studs surrounded her leather boots and, also, a short haircut gave her a look even more rebellious.
The Winchesters were silent for a while, then Dean made thin his eyes and became aware of her scars. «Hey, watch out» said the older one and together crossed the street, but a car cut them off the way and the girl disappeared without a trace.
«What the heck...»
«Sammy, she's running, let's go!»
So then the two bros ran with fury in their eyes – okay, maybe just Dean, but this is not the point... Indeed, they were running without knowing what was expecting them at the end of the that chase.
Sam was about to bring down an entire banquet of cakes; Dean jumped a few times to avoid stumbling in some poor little dogs. And more they ran, more the girl seemed to go out of their hands.
Suddenly, where there weren't any earshot, she stopped. The girl turned with a big smile to offer to the Winchesters. When they arrived, cautious, she raised her hands with the purpose of noting them to be innocent. «Stay calm, fellas» she said seeing them pulling out their guns.
«Who the hell are you, the Flash?!» exclaimed Sam.
She chuckled just a little bit, because she knew their methods and that day they were doing things backwards. «My name is irrelevant.»
Dean flicked the trigger lock. «Sure?»
Immediately, the girl widened her eyes, terrified. «Okay, okay, understood! I'll tell ya my name only if ya put away those scraps... Please!»
Sam and Dean lowered their weapons and listened carefully. «So?» said Dean. «How should we call you?»
The girl smiled. «Just... Call me Baby.»
Dean stifled a little scream, appearing as a child who someone has just broken his favorite toy. «What» he said in a whisper. «You're my Imp- Sammy, I can't.»
«Take a breath!» Then Sam looked at his brother, then Baby. Effectively, that girl has got several scars really strange, but...
«I'm your what?!» said Baby, confused.
«My Impala» answered the older brother with a strong stomach ache. He was almost stick!
«Wow.. An Impala... Seriously? A car?» Baby laughed like never before. «I'll be honest with you, fellas» she said after recovering. «In my whole life, it's the first time that someone gives me the car» then she laughed again. «Heavens, no! I'm Barbra and I'm a hunter like you, guys.»
«So... If you're Baby, but you're not Baby... Where's my Baby?!» exclaimed Dean without really understand what he had just said.
«Well... I don't know... We could work together at this case... But...» Baby looked at Sam with charm. «But The Longhair will spend this night with me...»
«Deal.»
«Wait, wh- Dean!»
«What» he said, then he realized. «Oh... No way!»
Baby stared Dean's eyes without any expression on her face. «Okay, fellas. Follow me» she said. «In this town, I think there's a ghost or something who or that likes cars or maybe just to steal... I've gotta plan.»


THE END

...maybe...

   
 
Leggi le 1 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Supernatural / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Marra Superwholocked