Serie TV > Hannibal
Segui la storia  |      
Autore: Jessica Verger    15/02/2018    0 recensioni
Sea , snow and love
Genere: Commedia | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Mason Verger
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
I'm walking in the snow, the beach is covered with a high layer of snow, I see mason waiting for me in front of the sea, and beautiful with his fur and high shoes, I do not understand why I call. I approach him, and as he walks he turns and comes towards me, smiling at me, showing me his dazzling smile. he kisses me softly and I savor his lips, together we go to the little house by the sea, even if the sky is gray because of winter, the place is beautiful. We enter, he cold, and while he goes near the fireplace to warm himself, he strips, slowly, leaving only the fur coat, and how to see a lion resting after a long hunt. I remain standing like a fool, unable to breathe, calls me, her voice licks my name and this excites me, turns and I see her body. He tells me to come closer and I do it, I kiss him on the cheeks and then on the forehead, with his hand I caress his chest and go down to his erection. He only trembles at the touch and the breathing of both changes. That day we had sex, softly, fully, filling me up, and I'm fine with him. He calls me to tell me that the next day his sister Margot will leave for a while, and invited me to stay with him and use this excuse to join me. I accept and I can not wait for tomorrow, mind join us, out of the snow, the silver-colored flakes cover everywhere and I feel reborn.
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Hannibal / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Jessica Verger