Serie TV > Hannibal
Segui la storia  |      
Autore: Jessica Verger    22/02/2018    0 recensioni
Nel mio sangue scorre il sangue dei verger tra brividi e emozioni
Genere: Commedia | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Mason Verger
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
within the barn, the smell of hay and horses, walking without a goal while I think of mason, he enters the barn with carlo, carla greets me and goes away, with a quick step mason comes to me, kisses me and takes me home, I do not feel well but he understands it and asks me what I have. I tell her that it is a slight cold, he wraps his arms around me, runs upstairs to the house and brings me a blanket, but I approach him kissing him on tiptoe, he returns, I put his hands on my heart and I say he beats loud because of him, I tell her that it's cold when he's not there. he remains speechless, brings me upstairs and we make love, sweetly, passionately. He tells me if it's still cold and I reply that when he is not there and as if I cool off, he and my flame keeps me alive and warm. he passes me a box with a necklace inside, I take it and tell you what it is, he replies that it is an heirloom of the vergers, it must have been margot but he wants to give it to me, I put it, we are still naked and he tells me that it is good for me, that the blood of the verger also flows inside my veins, I put a finger on her fleshy lips and tell her that I will not be cold any more and kiss him.
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Hannibal / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Jessica Verger