Videogiochi > Mystic Messenger
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: HiDreamer    14/03/2018    1 recensioni
-We had a date today, do you remember? -
-Of course I do, but you're even early, we still have time. -
-Actually.. I'm 30 minutes late, and you made me wait out of your door for a long time.-
-Ya. - he said calmly.
He wasn't listening.
-You know, Zen texted me earlier, he asked me if he could come with us. I think it’s a wonderful idea, what do you think? -
- Ya. -
He was totally off.
Genere: Comico, Romantico, Slice of life | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Jaehee Kang, MC, Yoosung Kim
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
I stood in front of his door for so much, that I thought I was getting old. I looked at my watch and loudly snorted, keeping knocking on the door.

-For God's sake, Yoosung could you please opend this damn door?-

Then, thanks to God, I saw him open the door. He was wearing his headphones and he had a confused face on him. He looked at me for a second. I mean, literally, it was just a damn second and then he went back to his game. I knew he was so obsessed with LOLOL, but holy shit, was that game really so important? More than me?

Damn boy.

- Just five minutes babe, I'm doing something important. - he said while not even looking at me.

-Oh yeah, I can see that. You know... We had a date today, do you remember? -

-Of course I do, but you're even early, we still have time. -

-Actually.. I'm 30 minutes late, and you made me wait out of your door for a long time.-

-Ya. - he said calmly.

He wasn't listening.

-You know, Zen texted me earlier, he asked me if he could come with us. I think it’s a wonderful idea, what do you think? - I was totally lying. I just wanted to get his attention. I knew he was terribly jealous of Zen because of his handsome look. He was scared that I could prefer Zen instead of him. How silly, my baby boy.

He didn't react in first place. Then he said. - Ya. -

He was totally off. I went near to him and I started to watch him playing. I saw him getting hit different times before I came between him and his game.

-Gaah! That's a difficult mission!- he said angrily.

-Get off the keyboard, you noob.- I said, grabbing his chair and moving him a little so that I could sit on his legs. I leaned my fingers on the keyboard and started playing the game successfully. I was killing all the enemies and I was going ahead in the mission.

-Oh my God. THAT'S MY GIRL- He was excited and he holded me in his arms while watching me playing. At the end of the mission, I paused the game and turned to him with a confident smirk on my face. - THAT'S how you play this game. Noob. - I liked to push him around. He looked me with and offended face and then he smiled a took me on the bed, and he started to twinkle my hips. I couldn't resist and started laughing hard and waggle like a chicken. My face turned red and I started crying because all of that laughs. Fortunately he stopped as soon as I was turning purple and he looked at me.

-Don't dare to call me noob ever again. Did you hear me? -

-Yes, sir. - I said in a convincing tone. He laughed at me and kissed my cheek.

-That's my good girl. - he said before kissing my lips. I smiled against them and returned the kiss with pleasure.

-What were you saying about Zen? – He asked all of sudden.

Oh, so he heard that?

-Oh, it's nothing, i was just trying to get your attention. -

-It's better for him if that's the case. - I smiled at his angry face. He was not the type  of person you can get seriously when he's mad, because his cuteness gets you distracted from his anger. I caressed his cheeks e squeezed them in my hands.

-You're sooooo cute. - a lovely smile appeared on my face and he smiled at me back.

-So? Our date?- he asked while looking at me.

-Yeah, where are you going to bring me?-

I seemed to be thinking about it and then his face just lighted up like he had an idea and he smiled at me. – I know where I want to bring you.-
I smiled at him back.

***

-The arcade? Seriously?- I looked mad at him. I was so disappointed that I wished I could throw him  in the lake near there.

-What? We both like to play, what’s wrong with this?-

-What’s wrong?- I asked, shocked.- We should spend this day together alone, doing something cute, or something funny. And I know playing is funny, but it’s not what I expected for a date.-

He thought about it a little and then looked at me. –I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking clearly. Wanna start over?-

I looked into his eyes and I saw he was sincerely sorry about it, so I nodded and gave him a little smile.

-What do you think about getting an ice..- his voice was interrupted by the rings of our phones at the same time. We looked at each other shocked. I looked at my phone and I saw Jumin’s name, while on Yoosung’s phone ther was Jaehee’s. We picked up.

-Hello?- i said.

-It's me. I was wondering if you’ve heard anything from Yoosung.-

-He’s here right now with me. What’s wrong?-

-Jaehee asked him to take care of my Elizabeth the 3rd for her, and he didn’t show up. Now She’s getting really stressed, and she’s stressing me out as well. Someone needs to take care of my Elizabeth the 3rd. I don’t care who will, what’s important is that he, or she, has to do it properly. I’m in really hurry now, hope you tell this to Yoosung for me. Then bye.- He didn’t even gave me the chance to say anything. He went straight to the point and then he ended the conversation like he was the only one chatting there. Like I was his assistant.

-What the heck?- I said while throwing my phone in the bag. I looked at Yoosung, who had a mixture of a sad and guilty face on him.

-Babe, I’m really sorry. I forgot about it, I wasn’t paying attention when she called me..-

-Like always. Were you playing LOLOL during the call, weren’t you?-

He guilty face got deeper.

-Great! Now we’ll have to cat-sit Elizabeth the 3rd for Jaehee. Today.- A part of me was disappointed by the situation, the other part felt a little bad for Yoosung. I knew he was going to apologize all over for the rest of the day, the week, the month and the year. I was hoping he wasn’t going to apologize for the rest of my life.

We fastly reached Jaehee’s house and we both entered in the hall. She showed up with a wonderful black dress. It really suited her and she was gorgeous!

-Oh my God, it’s wonderful!- I said with my eye wide open to look at her dress.

-Thanks, but it’s only for the meeting party of tonight.-

-Meeting..what? You’re going to waist such a wonderfull dress for work?-

-You know, I’m the chief assistant, I need to be perfect to give a good impression.-

-You’re right but still... this dress is perfect on you, you should wear it for a romantic date.-
 
She smiled at me and blushed a little. –I’m sorry for being so oppressing but I would’ve been late if I couldn’t reach Yoosung. Hope I didn’t interrupted anything important.- she apologized and looked me with a worried expression on her face.

Yoosung put his look at the groung while i was answering her.

-Oh, never mind, today it’s just three years that me and Yoosung are together…..nothing important.- I said calmly.

She looked at us shocked.- Oh, my God guys, I’m so sorry. Yonsung! Why you dind’t tell me that? I could have asked Lu…- She thought about it.- No, not Luciel,  but maybe Z…- she interrupted herself  for a second.

I gave her an expressive eyebrows, and looked at her, what the hell was she talking about? Jumin would’ve killed her if she left her precious Elizabeth with Luciel, and Zen would’ve killed himself, if he had to stay with the cat,since he was allergic.
- Thank you for being here guys..- She said resigned and thankfull at the same time.

-Come heeere Ellie.- I said with a funny voice, sitting on the sofa, while hitting my hand on my knees. The white furball jumped on them and I started to pet her and said goodbye to Jaehee, who was going out the door.

-Babe, I’m sor..-

-Don’t say it. – I interrupted him. –Please, I already know you feel sorry. There’s no need for you to start apologize with me for now on, what can we do?-

He looked at me and sat next to me, starting to pet the little white animal. He smiled a little and then said. – I Think this could be a perfect date.-

-What are you talking about?- I said, feeling lost.

- You said, that the perfect date would be something where we’re alone, which we are; cute, like this little furry babe here.- he said petting Elizabeth’s head.- And funny.. funny like.. uhm.-

-You.- I said laughing.

-Am I funny?-

-Of course you are.- I said and kissed his lips. He smiled, his guilty and sorry face was finally gone and I was happy to be able to appreciate his normal face. Ellie ran  away from my legs, hiding herself behind the curtains. I looked at her and laughed, because while she was running, she seemed
terrifyed by something, maybe the sound of our lips against each other.

Suddendly I saw Yoosung’s head appairing on my knees. He was lay on the sofa, and I started to touch his hair, playing with them, while smiling at him. His purple eyes were so incredibly beautiful that I couldn’t help it, but got lost into them

-What are you thinking about?- he asked.

-About..- I paused, trying to reach the perfect words.-About how incredibly beautiful you eyes are.-

-Oh..- he said while blushing.

I thought in that moment how cute he was and I kissed his cheeks, letting my hair falling on his chest. Then I tried to kiss his lips but in that moment Elizabeth’s paw leant on Yoosung’s lips, which were rounded and ready to take mine. I stopped as soon as I saw the little paw and started laughing.

-Seems like someone’s jealous here.- Said Yoosung.

-And she’s not the only one. Get you little cutie paws off my boyfriend!- I said trying to seem angry at the cat. We looked at each other and couldn’t help but laugh like crazy.

-I'm all yours.- he said taking my head in his hands

-You better be.- I answered, finally able to kiss his soft lips.
 
  
Leggi le 1 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Videogiochi > Mystic Messenger / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: HiDreamer