Fanfic su artisti musicali > Bangtan boys (BTS)
Segui la storia  |      
Autore: Virginia18_    12/09/2018    0 recensioni
I know you're seeing black and white
So I'll paint you a clear blue sky
Without you I am colour-blind
It's raining every time I open my eyes
I know you're seeing black and white
So I'll paint you a clear blue sky
Without you I am colour-blind
It's raining every time I open my eyes
Genere: Angst, Generale, Romantico | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Slash | Personaggi: Jeon Jeongguk/ Jungkook, Kim Namjoon/ RapMonster, Kim Taehyung/ V, Min Yoongi/ Suga, Nuovo personaggio
Note: Lime, What if? | Avvertimenti: Tematiche delicate
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
Taehyung isn't a painter, he's more like a boy who thinks that colors have the power to change your mind status. 
He doesn't paint on canvases, he doesn't paint at all actually, he just colors whatever comes to his mind.
Once he colored the walls of his room, then he got sick of those colors and he changed 'em.
He likes, actually no, he loves to dip his fingers in the colors' cans, feel the paint embrace his phalanges and watch them, once he takes them off the paint, drip of that meaningful color.
He knows the meaning of every tint, every shade, and he colors the walls of his flat whit every nuance of them, expressing how he feels and what he feels.

His favorite color is blue, God he loves the blue, he could paint everything in his damnit house with blue. 
He loves the meaning of it, the nuances, the lighting of some of 'em and the affection it has on him.

He has most of his stuff blue, sweaters most of all, and shirts, of every fabric, with and without stripes, he has them colored blue.
The most precious thing he owns in said color, the one thing that got him so deep in that color, is his, well not his his, more like his family ring, the one his grandfather gave him before he left for England: it has this huge, majestic, bright blue stone on top which made Taehyung's eyes tremble with emotion once he leaned 'em on it.
"Take it always with you, my boy and when you think you're starting seeing the world black and white look at it, you'll remember that black and white is temporary, but the blue, the blue you love my beloved boy, the blue will always warm your heart and if you'll ever meet someone who sees the world black and white, try to make him change his mind if you care about him enough, show him how beautiful is to make yourself blue, Taehyung."
He was a kid then, he didn't know what the words his grandfather told him meant, he was just fascinated by the ring, the royalty of it, and maybe he doesn't even know now what those words mean but he tries to make them as real as possible.
And so he keeps the ring always on his left hand and when he really wants to just shout the flat's door and lay on the couch without doing nothing, he looks at it and he keeps going, clenching his teeth.

Taehyung is a boy who lives ruled by the colors and their meanings.


       ___________________________




Jungkook is a boy who lives in black and white.

He never believed in anything as the meaning of the constellations nor the zodiacal signs nor the colors, he never believed those bullshits people say about the colors influencing someone's mood, maybe cause he's a fucking moody and lunatic brat or maybe cause those are just, as said, bullshits, things people builds up to give a meaning to their fucked up lives.

He grew up early, he had to learn how to take care of himself and he did, sure he did, he would've do anything it took to go away from his hometown, from his parents mostly.
He took his stuff once he got enough money to move away and he went, alone, whenever he wanted to go, leaving his miserable parents where they were,trying to bury him early on his death time, growing all theirs problems on his shoulders, making him feel as wretched as they were.

And there he is in his dirty flat in the middle of the ancient side of the big Barcelona getting ready to go get high and drunk with the only person his shitty character has allowed to keep near, Namjoon.

Jungkook has been knowing him for what feels like ages, they went in the same school and they were both an awful mess, they were two fucked up kids. 
Namjoon got a whole messy situation in his house, his parents wouldn't let him live as they did with his big brother, the pride of the family, the doctor, Namjoon couldn't actually care less about becoming someone important, all he wanted to do was producing songs beats, doing his music and maybe sometimes sell it to make money and go clubbing with him in the weekends, a waste in a long run but when it happened it was always the best fucking time of his life.
Jungkook, for its part, had a pretty fucked up family situation too.
Blame the fate or his bad discretion regarding its secrets, he got caught making out with one of his classmates in his bedroom and, well, that was a pretty bad situation.
His parents went over it after having scolded him numerous times because they're Korean and all, forced to get home after school and to not go out on Saturday for months, all he could do was texting with Namjoon.
Then the time he could've leave came and they got to deal with it by their own, which felt like freedom for him.
He didn't really care about that classmate he was making out with, he was just discovering his interests and, well, by now is pretty obvious and another obvious thing is that he's not even interested in having a relationship of any kind, bound himself to someone sound like a terrible thing and he highly prefers a good fuck.


On that Saturday night he was ready to go out and get really drunk, oh he wanted to get really really drunk, at a point to say shit about everything it comes to his mind and then he wanted to get fucked, not fucking but fucked, hard enough to forget all the shit that his life is about.

He hears a clacson from out of the window so he walks trough the living room and sticks his head out.

"Jungkook-ah, are you ready?" he sees Namjoon looking at him stretching his head out holding on to the car door, shouting at him.

"Keep quiet! I'm coming."he shouts back, having his nasty neighbors angry it's not good.
Then he comes back in the flat, get his keys and his leather jacket on and goes out pulling his door behind him.

When he gets out of the building the air outside is pretty cold but he's fine with the jacket he has on, maybe the t-shirt's a bit too loose, but whatever, he'll be fine.

He gets in the car on the passenger seat.
"You fucking brat, you look like a good piece to fuck."says Namjoon while doing a maneuver to get out of the parking site.

"Then I accomplished my objective. I really wanna get laid and drunk."says Jungkook leaning his back on the seat.

"You can bet your ass we're gonna get drunk and I got weed too so it's a strike."replies Namjoon while he's driving heading to the club.
Hearing so, Jungkook gets attentive on the argument.
"How are we gonna get in with weed in our pockets?"he asks frowning.

Namjoon chuckles.
"Do you remember that guy I fucked with last week?"

"That Javier guy?"
Namjoon nods.

"Oh please you tormented me with how good that was for days, how could I forget him."Jungkook answers rolling his eyes up.

"Well, apparently I was so good that tonight we're gonna enter there without problems."Namjoon holds a fierce look.

Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head.
"Well then, let's thank your good sex abilities."

They arrive at the club and get off of the car.
While they walk to the entrance Jungkook can already feel the music bumping trough the walls and his veins and he can swear he could even smell the alcohol from out there.

While walking he bumps into someone, hurting his shoulder.

"Disculpe, yo no te ha veido..."says the guy in front of him, with an almost perfect Spanish accent.
Honey blonde hair, a dark blue shirt tucked into his pants and two beautiful grey eyes, surely caused by the lenses, for sure asiatic by the features.

The guy is striking Jungkook has to admit, a very good kind of striking and with a lot of blue on him, from his shirt to this very big ring he has on his hand.
"Korean?"asks Jungkook, ignoring his excuses.

The boy turns to him, facing him with his whole body now.
A little smile stretches on his lips.
"You too I'm guessing."he replies talking in their mother language.

Jungkook gets his hands in his pockets.
"Yeah. Anyway no worries about before."says keeping his chin a little up and his jacket open as to show his loose t-shirt under it.

All of a sudden Jungkook has this intense need to get laid with the guy in front of him.
Pulling those honey hair while making him scream his name should be an heavenly experience, he thinks.

"Oh yeah, sorry again and..see you around..maybe?"says the guy shaking his head e raising his eyebrows while making that, which should've sound as a statement, a question.

"Sure, see you around Blue."says Jungkook turning around to get back to his friend.
Then he feels someone grabbing his arm.

He turns and the honey blonde haired guy is again in front of him, this is getting way more easy than expected.
"Blue?"he asks frowning, a confused look on his face.

Jungkook shrugs.
"You have a lot of blue on you for just one shot, so yes, Blue."
The guy let go of his arm and make a not-so-convinced face.

"See you around then."says Jungkook, turning once again around and starting walk towards Namjoon, waiting for him outside the entrance.

"He's fuckable as fuck."says Nam once he's near enough.
Jungkook stretches a fierce smile and shrugs.
"He fucking is."

Namjoon chuckles, then grabs him and walks to the guard which waits outside the entrance.

"Nombres?"he asks with a very strong voice, low and a bit scary.
All about the image,the concept,thinks Jungkook.

"Estamos con Javier Murrillo."says Namjoon in his quite perfect Spanish, due to the bunch of years they spent there.
Spanish is a simple language neither Jungkook nor Namjoon spent too much time on learning it and if it wasn't for their features they could be perfect as native Spanish, or at least two who live there from a long period of their lifetime.

They big guy lets them go inside and they soon get swept up by the loud music and the strong smell of alcohol and sweat, just as the hot air caused by the sea of people dancing and moving all around the club.
It's a huge place, with soft lights on the tones of purple and sometimes a bit reddish, sexy colors anyway, which makes something drill in Jungkook's mind, the desire of having fun, the type of fun where he loses his mind and he ends up either in a stall with an unknown guy or throwing up his soul too.

"Let's go get something to drink."yells Namjoon in his ear so that he can hear him over the volume of the music which seems to get higher bit by bit as the time goes by.

"God yes, I'm here for it mostly."replies Jungkook already walking down the stairs to get to the open bar.

"Thought you were here for me."he hears Namjoon beside him taking the free spot next to him.

Jungkook turn his head to him, smiling pleased.
"Oh you wished I was. I am here to get over how shitty my life his, all of this with you, so shut up and drink."

"Someone's bitchy tonight.."Namjoon raises his eyebrows and hands in sign of surrender.

"Someone's likes it"Jungkook takes a step closer to the other guy with a smirk on his face.

"Never said the opposite."Namjoon ends distances between them grabbing Jungkook's jacket and pulling him on his chest, leaning to leave a kiss on the other's lips, a passionate one, tongue included.

Here is the thing between them: both have issues, shitty issues, both of them want to get them over and have nothing to lose in their lives, so no time for relationships and, as a consequence, they end up with everybody and nobody at the same time.
It's no shame for the both of them the fact that occasionally they fuck, it happens, shit happens in life and maybe this is one of it but Jungkook has this strong quality to not let any feeling coming in when he fucks, not once ever, unless he decides that it's okay to get some in, which never happens anyway so.

They break the kiss and chuckle.
"We're not even half trough the night and we already are like this."says Namjoon leaning his elbows on the counter.

"Me and you don't need to be high to be like this, am I wrong?"Jungkook teases him.

The other rolls his eyes up.
"Oh,shut up"
Jungkook ends up laughing followed by the other.

Then the barista comes to them and asks what they want and Jungkook has these options in his mind: getting it fast and heavy or slow and overwhelming.

"Para mí una margarita."
Fast and heavy wins.

"Para mí un trago de tequila."

"Tequila mh?"asks Jungkook starting to send gazes around to spot the type of people in there, and maybe, why not, Blue.

"You took a margarita, and you're discussing my choice, you kid."

Jungkook shrugs then releases a laugh.
"Not discussing, just pinning it."

"Yeah whatever."

Jungkook has his gaze running around even when the barista gives him his drink, he looks up to every person in there.
It's the classic club where people dance, drink and ends up throwing in the bathroom or making out in dark corners, he's there to do the same after all, but despite that his gaze is, unconsciously, searching for that blue shirt.

God knows how impressed Kook was to see that boy. He has seen other times Korean guys around Barcelona, it's not an unusual thing after all, but that guy, God he was beautiful, Jungkook thinks he has never leaned his eyes on someone more beautiful than that and, God forbids, he has got his erotic thoughts when his eyes stopped on the exposed collarbones of his and the little chain dropping out of the unbuttoned shirt.

"Hey playboy guess who's there."Namjoon's hitting his arm to get his attention.
He follows his friend's gaze and sees him.

There he goes the honey blonde haired boy, a drink in his hand, shaking his hips next to another guy, cotton pink hair and slightly smaller than his Blue.
His.
He's not his,what the actual fuck is he even thinking,for God's sake.
He can now say he has a kink, a very big one, for blue shirts or maybe he has a kink for blue shirts on that boy, cause the red lightning in contrast with the color of his hair and that fucking shirt, plus his almost out of focus mind and plus the quite drunk and relaxed aura of the guy,are not helping, not even a little.

"Go get him, tiger."says Namjoon, swallowing down the umpteenth shot of tequila.

"Please don't."Jungkook leaves his, now, empty glass on the counter and goes straight to the Blue guy.

He said he wanted him and him he'll get.
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Fanfic su artisti musicali > Bangtan boys (BTS) / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Virginia18_