Anime & Manga > Kamigami no Asobi: Ludere Deorum
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: Hhxpe    14/01/2019    0 recensioni
IT: Quando hai qualcuno a cui tieni , ad un certo punto, diventa il tuo tutto, il tuo sorriso e la tua tristezza. Ma non sempre te ne rendi conto.
ENG: When you have someone who really matters to you, at some point, he becomes your everything, your smile and your sadness, but you don't always know that.
Genere: Romantico, Sentimentale, Slice of life | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Shonen-ai | Personaggi: Balder Hringhorni, Loki Laevatein
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
He's my motivation. I always stood on his side, no matter what. And I followed him again, desperately wishing he could consider me no longer as a friend, but as special as he is to me. I have always feared the day when all this could end, and when it arrived I fell into despair, i couldn't handle the situation anymore. they helped me getting up, they trusted me, they gave me everything I needed, and it's only thanks to them if the one I love the most is here with me, now, sitting on my left. He notices my mood swing and glances at me, smiling. I smile back, but I immediately return serious. I always knew it, how could someone like him feel the same for me? Such a stupid question. I can't do anything to change that. since the beginning, i always tried to make him happy because i wanted him to smile everyday, while I struggle to keep my feelings inside, to keep everything inside. I'm his best friend, not his lover, i have to deal with that, and we're not children anymore. Yui taught me to never give up even if it's almost over, and she learnt it when we left her, that day. But I want to do one last thing before telling him the truth, i want one last day as his best friend before possibly losing him forever. I get up and leave the room, leaving Balder alone. I stare at the kitchen's window, then, a tear runs down my face. I always hoped that our friendship would not end this way. But i want him, i want him as no one else, i need him. I approach it and watch the raindrops descend along the wet surface. I always loved the room with its soft light, It was a place that encouraged me to enjoy my time here, at Yui's house. I suddenly see his reflection on the window. the more as i stare at it, however, the more I realize how much I wish to confess my feelings to him. is this the right moment? i can't tell, but i have to. Balder, i want to stay with you forever. i don't want to lose you again. Balder, you're my everything. You're the one that makes me smile, and i can't live without you. I love you, Balder. I love you since i was a child I wanted to tell him, that day, that I loved him in such an indescribable way, and so many times I tried to make him feel the same for me. But that day, I just said "I'm with you" "I'm with you, till the end"
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Anime & Manga > Kamigami no Asobi: Ludere Deorum / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Hhxpe