Anime & Manga > Yuri on Ice
Segui la storia  |      
Autore: Masca    26/05/2019    0 recensioni
It was a fact that Otabek asked him first to become friend, so why the fuck was he so angry with him now, why the hell he wants to put an end to their friendships?
(Sorry in advance for the bad English)
Genere: Romantico, Sentimentale, Sportivo | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Shonen-ai | Personaggi: Otabek Altin, Victor Nikiforov, Yuri Plisetsky, Yuuko Nishigori, Yuuri Katsuki
Note: Missing Moments | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

Yurio and Otabek

It was a fact that Otabek asked him first to become friend, so why the fuck was he so angry with him now, why the hell he wants to put an end to their friendships?

Barcellona, after the grand prix’s final

Yurio

  • Since the day they had become friends, Yurio found out how easy and funny it was staying by Otabek’s side. He was a lot of things other than a skater, and surprisingly enough, there was nothing of him that he hated (quite surprisingly indeed).
  • They had spent the week after the grand prix’s final hanging out together in Barcellona, and that had been one of the funniest, relaxing and exciting experiences that Yuri made till that day.
  • they were all together, one of those night, katsudon and the old man were finally out of the rink, and they were having dinner, the four of them while waiting for the others.
  • Victor seemed to be extremely excited, and honestly, Yurio was happy too, the two dorks would both return to skate.
  • Yuriiiii! Let’s tell them Yurii, the pig suddenly became all red Victor it was supposed to be a surprise! Well then, too late I guess. .ok guys Victor and I are going to- Yurio impulsively stands up screaming what the fuck were you going to say pig, are you two idiots going to get married??
  • they all stayed there, watching him, he was so furious while the pig was shocked and if possible redder than before. Victor, all serious, took Yurio shoulder and set him down while saying of course not, he didn’t win a gold medal yet he winked we are going to pair skating for the gala, baka.
  • He was shocked, not for the news, it was quite obvious after all, and moreover, he was going to ask Otabek to take part on his performance during the gala, just for a small part obviously. Yurio was angry with himself because of his reaction, yes he had misunderstood, but for a moment he thought it was true, and that made him really angry. Choosing to ignore that feeling, he shook it off of his mind, while making an annoyed face at Victor.

Otabek

  • asking him to become friends was so easy, Yura made it simple for him like it was the obvious choice. He wasn’t reluctant to the idea, he seemed just surprised. After that indeed, he proved to him that he was happy too, just like him. If only he had known that it would be that simple, he would have ask Yura sooner.
  • the time went by in Barcelona in a blink of an eye, and the night they were with Yuri and Victor started just like the others. But the reaction of Yura when he thought that their friends were going to get married made him worry.
  • why the hell Yuri was so angry? He didn’t seem disgusted at the ideas, it almost seemed like he was..angry?!? But why? And why he was so concerned about Yura’s reaction, up to the point of feeling hurt?
  • Otabek’s head was bursting, he was so confused and already so tired even though it was still ten o’clock. He noticed that Yura was looking at him, if possible with an even more confused expression than is own.

Yurio

  • suddenly Otabek captured his attention, he seemed so annoyed, but Yuri couldn’t manage to think of a reason that could have caused that reaction. While looking at him with a worried and confused expression, Otabek stand up and walked away sorry, not feeling so well, I’m leaving, Yurio stood up, and with a sad and confused face watched his friend leaving Beka..

Yuri

  • Everything was fine, he was so happy because they were finally able to finish the choreography and could have finally spent a lot of time alone together in the city. Although he had to admit that, all that time, alone in the ice with his Victor was worth it.
  • Everything was fine, yes, until the moment that he and Victor announced their decision about the gala. From then on it was a disaster, with Otabek almost running away from them and a sad and confused Yurio. An exchange of glance with Victor made him understand that they had to do something.

Dinner

Victor, Yuri, Yurio

Victor what was that?

Yuri have we said something wrong?..

Yurio almost with fear in his voice I don’t understand… I have to follow him, wh- what do I have to say to him? I don’t even know wh- what, what happened, why did he run off like that, I mean, maybe he was just tired, yes, that’s all he was talking really fast, and even if he tried, the fear of having done or said something wrong could not disappear from his face or his mind.

Victor you can’t follow him, pretending explanation if you don’t even try to understand by yourself why he runs off he seems very serious first of all Yura, why do you get angry like that in the first place??

YurioI…i thought that you two were going to get married…

Victor that’s not an answer Yura, why the thought of me and Yuri getting married made you so angry? I thought you had figured out by now that we were already starting to think about it… but still, this should make you happy for-

Yurii ooh please cut it off! Happy for who?? For you and your katsudon?! The hell…what the hell do you expect from me? Congratulations?

Victor

  • It was a moment, in a blink of an eye Victor sow the sad glance at Yuri that Yurio made and suddenly, without even thinking he said jealous… with eyes wide open toward his Yuri and then Yura

Yurio

  • jealous, jealous of what? he was so surprised by Victor’s affirmation that he immediately starts to laugh, almost hysterically; he stopped only when he noticed the concern in the eyes of the two in front of him
  • ok, funny, really, why the hell would I be jealous of you two morons? but he received no answer from both of them I mean guys, it’s not like I’m not happy for you two, I’d finally have more peace if you two just disappeared from my sight for a while, but really what do you expect? Congratulations on your marriage? You two know me, or at least I thought so, for me all off that creepy things about relationships are just bulshit, you two better concentrate on your career, if you don’t want to be left behind. And by the way, what’s the point of this conversation if you two are not even getting married?!
  • yes, it wasn’t possible that Otabek’s leaving had something to do with that misunderstanding, it had been a coincidence, that’s all. He felt so stupid even for thinking that the two things may be related, he gets so worried for nothing.

Victor

  • Yurio after this dinner, I’m gonna go check on him, just to make sure he is doing well, maybe he is just tired, you know we really had fun during this days, we have done so much, not like you two old men!
  • Yurio seemed to be sure of what he was saying, maybe he was right and both him and Yuri were just overreacting. Yuri seems to believe in Yurio’s words, but something in Otabek’s reaction reminded him of the night before the final, when Yuri made him cry.
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Anime & Manga > Yuri on Ice / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: Masca