Fumetti/Cartoni europei > Winx
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: MuItifanacc    08/04/2021    0 recensioni
Knock Knock
- Come on, said the directress Faragonda, letting the 6 girls into her office.
- Why you want to see us? Aisha asked on behalf of all of them.
- I know how close you are to each other, but I also know how close you are with your best friend and in a few days there will be a competition between the various Magix schools to see who are the best best friends who love each other, so I thought of sending you, but you will have to be divided into 3 couples, Faragonda concluded while the girls nodded in approval.
- Then the couples will be, Bloom and Aisha, Stella and Tecna, Musa and Flora.
The girls looked at the headmaster in amazement not that they did not get along with the other girls indeed they loved each other but with the best friend it is different.
The principal burst out laughing
- You should have seen your faces, no really I think you already know the couples, right?
Bloom and Stella, Musa and Tecna, Aisha and Flora.
Genere: Avventura, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Bloom, Daphne, Selina, Stella
Note: Otherverse | Avvertimenti: Contenuti forti, Violenza
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
Knock Knock
- Come on, said the directress Faragonda, letting the 6 girls into her office.
- Why you want to see us? Aisha asked on behalf of all of them.
- I know how close you are to each other, but I also know how close you are with your best friend and in a few days there will be a competition between the various Magix schools to see who are the best best friends who love each other, so I thought of sending you, but you will have to be divided into 3 couples, Faragonda concluded while the girls nodded in approval.
- Then the couples will be, Bloom and Aisha, Stella and Tecna, Musa and Flora.
The girls looked at the headmaster in amazement not that they did not get along with the other girls indeed they loved each other but with the best friend it is different.
The principal burst out laughing
- You should have seen your faces, no really I think you already know the couples, right?
Bloom and Stella, Musa and Tecna, Aisha and Flora.
Monday morning be found in my office at 9.30, please be precise and without bringing anything, you will find all your things already there.
The principal dismissed the Winx who together went to Alfea's garden to spend an afternoon without lessons and relaxing.
But as soon as they sat down on the cool grass of the park the Trix arrived and attacked them.
The main target was Bloom who already transformed was running away from the attacks of Icy, Darcy and Stormy.
The other Winx transformed and helped Bloom but unfortunately Icy succeeded in his intent, that is to ruin the week for Bloom and Stella, in fact he managed to send a fragment of his frozen power into Bloom's soul and since Icy had absorbed the stars of water, Bloom's power weakened strongly, causing her to collapse to the ground.
Stella ran to her and tried to wake her up while the others protected them from the attacks of the Trix, when a shot touched Bloom, the anger that Stella felt increased dramatically in fact she left Bloom and flew in front of the Trix and with a flash of light Solar threw them several meters away from them, and as she was about to launch another shot the Trix teleported away.
Stella caught up with Bloom who was regaining consciousness but when she whispered Stella's name, a coughing fit forced her to cough painfully as the girls searched for a solution.
Fortunately, shortly after Bloom was not only able to speak but also to walk and fly and they returned to Alfea, although Stella held her hand as they flew to avoid relapses of the blow.
MONDAY MORNING
 
- I will miss you girls this week, Musa announced as they headed for the presidency.
This sentence made the girls stop who made a group hug and said goodbye.
Once in the office the principal was happily waiting for them, she had already opened 3 portals that would take them to their "homes" for this week.
He gave her bracelets which were only to be removed if the test was to be canceled.
Bloom and Stella received it Red.
Flora and Aisha green.
Musa and Tecna blu.
After a last group hug, the girls separated and entered in their respective portals.
Faragonda greeted them animatedly and noticed something while thinking about who would win.
When the girls entered the portal they were facing each other, but even if Bloom had entered before, she held Stella's hand tightly and from there Faragonda understood who will win by assigning the first point to them.
When the Winx passed the portal they found themselves in a mix between their rooms, but with an extra door that opened onto a small but functioning kitchen.
As soon as Bloom and Stella touched the ground, she rushed into the bathroom to throw up, Stella immediately ran after her holding her hair and rubbing circles on her back to calm her down.
Stella attributed that fact to teleportation but Bloom knew deep down that it wasn't because of Icy's attack and she hoped not to ruin that week for Stella by feeling sick.
Stella helped Bloom up and even though she could walk she kept her arm behind her back, they lay down on the bed and chatted until they fell asleep.
Bloom looked like she was in heaven being pampered by Stella and she couldn't be happier having her Bloom all to herself.
When they woke up it was about lunchtime and since Bloom had recovered earlier, they prepared something light, some salad with grilled chicken.
Bloom felt a little nauseous but didn't show it to Stella who was designing some of her dresses for the next show, making them materialize on her favorite model Bloom.
The afternoon went by really quickly and the girls found themselves having dinner with pizza on the balcony that they had adequately arranged with blankets and pillows, while they dined Stella noticed that Bloom had little chills and asked her if she was okay, the red-haired girl replied that yes shaking her head animatedly that made her dizzy.
 
- Bloom I know that that attack today has weakened you a lot, it is better if we go to bed to rest and stay warm, Stella said while she caressed Bloom's face, who at that touch came even closer to Stella up to lay your head on his shoulder and whispered in a faint voice.
- Stella I did not want you to worry, I did not want to spoil this week, sorry.
- Come on Bloom, don't say that, you haven't ruined anything, it's great for me to be able to spend time with you, just me and you, and if you allow me to cure you I'll be the happiest person in the world, Stella said helping Bloom to arrive on the bed and putting on her pajamas.
After changing, she too got into bed with Bloom and gently wrapped her with a blanket while holding her close.
Bloom protested saying that she would get sick too but Stella didn't care and hugged Bloom even more to her and filled her with kisses until she fell asleep and Stella let herself be lulled by Bloom's soft breath.
But that night something went wrong.
Stella was awakened by a noise, looked at the time and saw that it was almost 4 in the morning, when she heard the noise that had woken her up and realized that she no longer had Bloom in her arms.
Immediately he got up and ran to the small source of light coming from the bathroom hearing loud moans.
She entered and the scene she saw left her stranded, Bloom barely standing on her knees on the toilet bowl while she is throwing up.
Stella immediately ran to her and helped her up but as soon as she was standing she collapsed back on the toilet to continue vomiting.
About an hour later, Bloom's stomach stopped twitching and she could fall exhausted into Stella's arms which at that moment were her only hold on to life.
 
Stella carried her to the bed, taking all her weight on her and made her sit down while she stood in front of her, mentally searching for a solution, but her thoughts were interrupted when Bloom put her head on her waist and she wrapped her arms around her, then when she looking out and seeing that the sun was about to rise he said softly,
- Bloom why don't you lie down and try to get some sleep?
Bloom unable to answer nodded slightly and guided by Stella lay down, as soon as her head touched the pillow she collapsed into the world of dreams and was followed closely by Stella.
 
When Bloom opened her eyes, she saw her best friend sitting in front of her reading a magazine, she looked around trying to focus well and when her vision returned completely she was about to call Stella but only a faint came out of her mouth. Just a whisper, but this was enough to warn Stella who promptly jumped over to Bloom and, saying good morning, helped her to sit down.
Bloom tried to speak again but his throat was dry and parched letting out only scratchy whispers.
Stella quickly brought her a hot cup of lemon tea, which she's been keen to warm since she woke up around 10.
Bloom takes a few sips of the drink and feeling much better managed to thank Stella and ask what time it was, when Stella answered Bloom's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.
- How is it possible that I slept until 5 pm? Bloom asked more to herself than to Stella.
- O Stella I'm so sorry, he continued putting his hands on his face to hide the shame.
- Bloom of what, you didn't do anything, replied Stella, sitting down next to her.
- But yes, first I wake you up at 3 in the morning because I'm sick and then I leave you all day alone, I feel disgusting, concluded Bloom with tears in his eyes ready to flow.
Stella hugged Bloom and reassured her by saying that it wasn't her fault at all that the Trix had hurt her and that as soon as she saw Icy she would leave her with a nice souvenir.
 
That evening amidst the various laughs, the tea drunk and the ways in which Stella could ruin the hair and makeup of the Trix they had a fantastic evening.
The morning came early and with it Bloom's symptoms.
She woke up with a stuffy nose and a slight headache, at this point Stella did not let her out of bed even under torture.
That evening Bloom began to feel really bad, her head was in a continuous throbbing as if her brain was hammering against her skull, her stuffy nose had given her a terrible sinusitis and her face ached, her muscles seemed not to cooperate with her thoughts, throat and lungs burned with every breath making her eyes water and the worst of all was the cold, normally Bloom's temperature was warmer than average, in fact Stella slept with her on cold winter evenings, and she was the only one who never felt cold, even when they had challenged Queen Aurora to save Gardenia and Roxy.
But tonight it was as if nothing could warm her up.
Stella had made her wear very warm clothes and covered her with everything she could find but nothing, then as Bloom almost screamed in pain and Stella was panicking, even the director and the other judges of the competition are thinking to interrupt they for go to check Bloom's condition, when Stella got an idea, she took a blanket from above Bloom and soaked it with her solar heat making it also shine a little, then she carefully wrapped it around Bloom and put that bundle with her best friend in her arms, as he whispered sweet words to her to calm her down and cuddled her by rubbing his arms all over her body trying to pass his warmth to her.
 
The blanket must have worked because Bloom soon stopped shaking, and even though Stella was literally sweating from the heat she didn't care because her Bloom was feeling better.
That night Stella did not let go Bloom for any reason, even if there was the end of the world, she tried to stay awake to comfort her but she collapsed too, which she regretted bitterly.
In fact that morning, when she woke up Bloom seemed too quiet thinking about how bad she had been the night before, she touched her forehead with his hand and immediately withdrew it as if she had burned herself.
She took the thermometer and checked its temperature, 106.8 degrees.
Stella's eyes popped out of their sockets, Bloom most likely collapsed, Stella got out of bed and jumped into the bathroom, filling the tub with cold water, when I returned she measured Bloom's fever again and when she saw that it had increased 107,2 degrees immediately undressed her and taking her as a bride put her in the water of the tub.
As soon as Bloom touched the water Stella could see steam forming and flooding the room.
When the tub was filled and Bloom's temperature was dropping Stella still holding her best friend's head let out a cry of frustration that lasted until Bloom let out a sigh of relief, as if it were hard for her to breathe.
When suddenly Bloom's eyes widened, and a scream filled the whole house.
Stella tried to calm Bloom but she said 2 world that left her very confused.
- Go out.
How could she can think i'm going out while she was sick, Stella thought, almost started to argue that Bloom screamed this time.
- GO OUT.
Stella did not understand what was happening, when a strong energy pushed her out the door and created a protective dome all around her, she tried to destroy it but stopped when she heard Bloom's screams of pain coming from the bathroom.
Stella was trying to help Bloom, as far as she could do.
- BLOOM IT'S STELLA,I AM SURE THAT ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING YOU CAN DO IT, I BELIEVE IN YOU, I LOVE YOU.
Bloom was able to feel only this when a severe pain in the chest overwhelmed her, making her unleash her power in the most brutal form and causing a pain that she had never felt before.
Entering his own soul and finding that fragment of ice soaked with water stars was not a simple thing.
It had been about half an hour since Stella could no longer hear Bloom's screams and when her protective shield dissolved, she immediately ran to the bathroom but the door was locked, with an attack she knocked her down and when she entered she saw the bathroom as if inside it had just erupted a volcano, everything was burned and melted, the pipes sprayed water from all sides that touching the hot things transformed it into steam, but the worst thing was the blood, there was it everywhere.
Bloom was in the center of the "room" if it could still be called that.
He had numerous scrapes and cuts and was shaking convulsively, his hands following a sack and holding them tight to his chest as if they were holding a small object between them.
When Stella whispered Bloom's name, she got a look from her that hurt, you could see the pain turned into hate and her big blue eyes were rimmed with the red of blood.
 
When she recognized Stella, motionless at the door, frightened of her, she got up and threw herself into his arms, crying and screaming as she hugged her more and more.
Stella tried to calm her down but it took more than 1 hour for Bloom to manage not to calm down but to breathe decently.
With all that fuss they had not noticed the people behind their door shouting to let them in, but when the principal Faragonda saw that Bloom was better she decided it was better to keep an eye on him from afar.
Bloom continued to cry a little longer until Stella realizing that her hands and chest were actually leaking too much blood so she made her lay on the bed and began to heal her wounds, but just started to heal the big cut on her chest, just on the heart Bloom lost consciousness, finally releasing what he had in his hands.
A small crystal, which as soon as Stella took it in her hand felt its power, immediately ripped the bracelet from her wrist in order to be picked up.
It was a good competition to win, but Bloom's life is worth more than a stupid competition, but what I say is worth more than my own life, Stella thought.
 
At that moment the principal Faragonda arrived with Saladin and Griffitt, who checked Bloom's vital signs and immediately took the 2 girls to Alfea.
Here Stella was excluded from the infirmary and left behind the door crying, when they let her in Bloom it seemed that she was simply sleeping, she approached her and immediately walked away, knowing that she still had the object with her.
The headmaster saw his gesture and asked what had happened, then began a detailed tale by saying at the end.
- I called you when I saw what she was holding, showing them the small crystal.
Faragonda's eyes opened in shock and he explained what it was.
- It is an eternal ice crystal imbued with the power of water stars.
If Bloom hadn't extracted it from her soul, I don't think she'd still be here with us alive.
At those words Stella made a thud on the ground and was immediately placed in the cot next to Bloom's.
The days passed and Bloom's conditions did not improve in the least, she was there, lying on that bed, motionless and without showing signs of life.
She had been checked by several fairies and doctors and they all said the same thing:
Most likely he is in a coma.
But the one who was worse off was Stella, literally since Bloom was taken to the infirmary she has not left her side even for a moment, apart from a few trips to the bathroom, and she has not stopped crying even for a second.
What's more, her friends were unaware of everything and still hadn't arrived.
But, that morning, Stella was awakened by Bloom's screams, when she approached her she noticed that she was shaking strongly and kept screaming, she started shaking her and screaming her name, until Bloom's eyes widened and she hugged, or better she fell, into Stella's arms, burying his face in her chest, and starting to cry hysterically and clinging to her as if she didn't want to leave her anymore.
When a weak knock brought in 4 worried girls, Bloom whispered something incomprehensible to Stella as soon as he saw them and plunged back into his arms, continuing to cry.
 
- Bloom honey, what happened? Flora asked softly touching her shoulder and looking at Stella with concern, but Bloom at that touch screamed in fear to hug even more to Stella who had tears in her eyes for how bad her best friend was.
The girls see Stella whispering something into Bloom's ear and she nodding slightly when Stella spoke.
- Girls, would you mind leaving us alone? I will call you when the time comes.
The girls greeted them and bitterly left the room to go to Faragonda and ask for explanations, but she could explain the story as long as she knew, the part about which Bloom was so bad only she could know.
Meanwhile in the infirmary.
Stella had almost managed to calm Bloom down and when she raised her head, she saw all the pain that had immediately reflected in his eyes.
- Bloom, my love, will you tell me what happened? Stella asked still holding Bloom close to her.
Bloom stammered something incomprehensible then took a deep breath and in a faint voice I tell her what had happened to her.
- When Icy threw that attack to me she sent a crystal soaked in water stars into my soul, and my power was trying to annihilate it but could not, then I ... I ... I had to ... remove it from me ... letting the dragon out ... and it hurts ... too bad ... then then I woke up here and there were the three ancestor witches ... who ... had taken you ... you ... Mike and Vanessa ... the specialists ... the principal ... mom and dad ... and Daphne too ... they trapped me and I couldn't free myself, and they gave me a choice, either to let you live by killing the rest of the universe or to kill you leaving the universe alive.
I ... I ... I didn't want to do it ... but since I couldn't choose ... They entered inside me ... and. ... they commanded me ... I tried to get them out ... I really tried ... but nothing ... and then ... they started ... making me kill you ... one by one ... The specialists ... the principal ... Mike and Vanessa. .. the Winx ... mom and dad ... Daphne and finally you ... when it was your turn ... they cast the spell and came out of me ... just as I hit you ... I was I ... IT WAS ME ... I KILLED YOU ... I DID NOT WANT ... I didn't want to.
 
Bloom said fainting again in Stella's arms, who gently placed her on the bed and kissing her forehead left her to go and call the others and the principal.
When Stella told what had happened they were all stunned and angry to the point that Faragonda had the Trix exiled by Magix.
When they returned to the infirmary they saw Bloom awake crying in a fetal position.
When she saw the girls around them but did not see Stella she began to go mad thinking that she had really killed her, but when Stella entered with the principal and Daphne following her he relaxed so much that he struggled to keep his eyes open.
When Daphne took her in her arms and began to cradle her as Stella held her hand and the other girls comforted her, Bloom finally felt at peace and let herself go into a restorative sleep knowing that all the people she loved were safe and sound.
When she woke up and saw that she was still in Daphne's arms a spontaneous smile was born on her lips and not seeing the girls she asked where they were.
When Daphne told her they were getting ready for the awards ceremony, her face darkened until it was watery.
Worried Daphne called Stella who arrived in less than 30 seconds.
When he saw Bloom she hugged her and told her.
- Bloom my love, I know what makes you cry and it doesn't really matter, I really prefer having you here with me than winning a stupid contest.
She concluded by kissing her forehead and wiping her tears with his thumbs.
- Now you need to get ready too, yes we don't win, but we must always make a good impression in front of others, she said with his usual way that made Bloom laugh heartily, and with a move of the hand, Bloom was all dressed up, made up and with a beautiful hairstyle.
Stella took her hand and with Daphne in tow they headed to the main courtyard to see who had won.
 
When all the couples were on the runway and the judges checked the scores, Stella held Bloom's hand tightly to reassure her.
When the judges stood up and handed Faragonda the envelope with the verdict, there was a dead silence.
The envelope was opened very slowly, even the sheet inside was pulled out very slowly, to keep people on the suspense.
When she opened the paper and read the names she too was amazed and when she announced the names of the winners to everyone, they weren't all surprised as, most already knew who would win, no need for a competition, but there were 2 people who they were more so.
- So, the winners of the first contest for best friends of Magix are….
BLOOM AND STELLA.
As soon as they heard their names and people burst into applause, Bloom looked in amazement at Stella who jumped into her arms and didn't stop telling him, I knew it, while she continued to hold her close.
When they released from the embrace, and Faragonda gave her the prize, a heart with their names written on the sides of it, they asked her.
- How did we win.
- Well girls it wasn't difficult, since in the first 2 days you had scored more points than everyone on the last day, and then when you were sick dear Bloom, I don't know if you remember anything, but Stella did everything to help you, and do not think that she did everything by herself, you too did your part, semi conscious, half dead and with absurd pains, you worried about Stella and when you let out your power, you created an indestructible force field around her to avoid hurting her, so I am, indeed, we are more than convinced that you have to win.
Stella and Bloom threw a look at each other that made the hearts of all present burst with love, knowing that each of them cared for the other more than herself and to confirm their love they hugged, making the audience burst into another applause.
In that moment among all the cheering crowd, the other Winx cheering for them, the principal and the judges congratulating, the two managed to isolate themselves and listen to the heartbeat of the other, knowing that they had found a person. that it would be there for life.
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Fumetti/Cartoni europei > Winx / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: MuItifanacc