Fumetti/Cartoni europei > Winx
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: MuItifanacc    13/04/2021    0 recensioni
Once upon a time, very far away, in the realm of the magical dimension, a girl, who, one day, discovered that she was a fairy, and a princess.
The kingdom of dominoes had returned to shine thanks to the winx and specialists, King Oritel and Queen Marium along with their first daughter, the nymph Daphne, awaited news from Alfea, where, their second daughter and little sister received the gift of being the guardian fairy of their planet.
As they waited in the garden they saw a huge dragon made of flames flying high in the sky and, who dived right into their palace, worried they entered but found nothing, when suddenly, a very loud roar expanded throughout the kingdom, then daphne understood, and dragged her parents under the dungeons of the palace, where the source of the dragon fire lay dead for some time.
Genere: Avventura, Commedia, Hurt/Comfort | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Bloom, Daphne, Diaspro, Stella
Note: Otherverse, What if? | Avvertimenti: Violenza
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
Once upon a time, very far away, in the realm of the magical dimension, a girl, who, one day, discovered that she was a fairy, and a princess.
The kingdom of dominoes had returned to shine thanks to the winx and specialists, King Oritel and Queen Marium along with their first daughter, the nymph Daphne, awaited news from Alfea, where, their second daughter and little sister received the gift of being the guardian fairy of their planet.
As they waited in the garden they saw a huge dragon made of flames flying high in the sky and, who dived right into their palace, worried they entered but found nothing, when suddenly, a very loud roar expanded throughout the kingdom, then daphne understood, and dragged her parents under the dungeons of the palace, where the source of the dragon fire lay dead for some time.
As they watched that spectacle of fire and flames, Director Faragonda's hologram presented itself to them, telling him to immediately reach Alfea, seeing the flame of the awakened dragon immediately thought of Bloom and within minutes they found themselves in the courtyard of Alfea, where a Bloom more than upset and enveloped by high and powerful flames was approaching them and aiming right at her older sister.
There were many warnings from the winx towards Daphne but she ignored them by letting her little sister hug her.
As Soon as Bloom touched Daphne's skin, a large cloud of steam was created that enveloped them, on the other hand when the dragon flame fairy wrapped in her own power touches her sister Daphne transformed into a water nymph by the curse of the sirenix could not happen otherwise.
But the thing that shocked most of all was that when the steam cloud dissolved, the two sisters were gone.
The breathless Queen Marium threw herself into King Oritel's arms crying and exclaiming
My girls.
As a loud scream left star lips, hoping her best friend Bloom would come back and it was all a joke.
But it wasn't exactly a joke, in fact a few moments later there was an explosion and everyone could see the two sisters lost just before, lying on the ground in each other's arms.
Immediately they ran to them, and noticed a fantastic thing, Daphne was in a body made of flesh and blood, Bloom had broken the curse of the Sirenix, Stella with tears coming down copiously on her face exclaimed
She did it.
At that moment the others did not understand what was centered on that phrase but left Stella alone when they saw several burns on Daphne's body, most likely caused by Bloom.
Immediately they took the 2 girls, Oritel took Daphne and Marium Bloom, as soon as the queen touched her daughter's skin, she found that it was very hot, almost boiling.
They took the two girls to the infirmary and laid them out on the 2 sunbeds present.
While Faragonda treated Daphne's sunburn, Tecna did a scan on all 2, when she finished she read the results
- So Daphne just lost consciousness for the bang she took when they got here and she should wake up soon, while Bloom, it's much more serious, it's like she's lost almost all her energy and it's going to take a lot longer to wake up I don't know if days, weeks or even months.
With this phrase Stella's tears rose out of all proportion, while the king and queen consoled each other just as the winx did.
Director Faragonda tells us what happened, Oritel said.
The manager took a deep breath and began to speak.
- When you receive the gift of guardian fairy, you feel all the power you have, for example Tecna the fairy of technology, can connect with every electrical device, or Flora fairy of nature, can feel every single plant in the universe.
When Bloom received the gift, she felt all the energy of the universe, of every single person overloading her soul, and no longer being able to hold that power she fell, but before she touched the earth and disappeared, just as she did with Daphne before, when she reappeared she stood motionless on the ground but moments later, a huge fire dragon freed itself from her body and disappeared into the sky.
We took Bloom here to the infirmary and I called you, but she had already woken up and said just one word Daphne.
And then you know the rest.
- That dragon bloom emitted was the power of the dragon flame, in fact he went back to dominoes in his spring animating it again, said the queen while playing with her daughter's red hair.
After a few hours Daphne woke up and was enveloped by the warmth of her family and the winx, when she remembered Bloom and began to ask about her, her parents moved out of her bed showing her and she calmed down, but when they told her it would take a long time to wake up she began to cry and was comforted by her mother who asked her what had happened when Bloom hugged her.
- We ended up in a huge space, all black, but it wasn't scary it was very hot and it gave off security, suddenly a light hit me and I saw Bloom, at the height of her power, who told me to hug her hard and not let her go, whatever happens, I do as she said and even though she was burning my skin I held her tight to me , I felt my strength increase and then I didn't see and hear anything more, the only thing I felt was Bloom in my arms, and then I woke up here, she told Daphne with tears in her eyes thinking about her little sister and making a promise, that from now on she would always protect her and that she would not let anyone hurt him.
Three days pass and Bloom's condition is always those, even if his temperature has dropped to the normal one.
Stella is in the infirmary with Bloom, the others are resting Daphne who since she woke up has been by Bloom's side all the time, while the kings have had to return to Domino's.
He held her hand, as if her life depended on that contact, when he heard her move in hers, he snapped his head and approached her seeing that he was opening his eyes.
They looked at each other deeply and Stella whispered to her
- Bloom's here, Daphne's safe.
Listen to these words, Bloom smiled a little and then fainted.
Stella was the happiest girl in the world at the time.
Because another 6 days passed without having any more contact with her and Stella's mood was getting lower and lower, so much so that she no longer left Bloom's room, she was there crying.
Everyone would have expected an exaggerated reaction from her, but not so many, only that she did not know what she knew, namely that Bloom had only 2 chances: Either she will survive or she will lose her power forever and therefore she will die.
At that moment the winx searched in vain in the library for something that could help her, Daphne had gone to Lake Roccaluce to clear her ideas and domino's rulers were with their daughter in the infirmary, when Bloom opened her eyes and a faint verse came out of her mouth, immediately the kings approached her, but she had already fainted.
Bloom did so for the next 4 days, woke up looking around and fainting.
Daphne at bloom's umpteenth awakening that was lost decided to sleep with her.
A wiser choice was never made, because that morning, at dawn, Daphne was awakened by Bloom who stroked her hair that fell on her legs.
Daphne immediately hugged her little sister and stretched out with her, not wanting that moment to end again, but there was something strange, Bloom had not passed out, she had completely woken up and even though she was still weak, she was fine.
Bloom put his head on Daphne's chest and as he hugged her loudly he whispered - you don't know how many times I dreamed of this moment.
- who knows how many times we had the same dream, Daphne replied, clutching her in her arms.
After a while Daphne asked Bloom if she could tell her how she had managed to break the curse, Bloom with tears in her eyes decided it was time for her sister to know the truth.
You know since I met you, I've always been looking for a way to break the curse, I started at alfea's library, I read all the books even those that had nothing to do with it, you know how many nights I sneaked into Torrenuvola to read their books?, thinking they knew more about it being witches but nothing, one day I decided to go to domino's lost library , there was really hard, because in addition to fighting the Rock I had 5 friends who were constantly looking for me, then I sent a message to Stella telling her that I had to go to Gardenia a few days because my mother was sick.
I was 4 days locked in that library, reading day and night, but in the end I found what I was looking for, a book about curses that spoke in particular of that of the Sirenix and also said how to break it, but for those who broke it there were 2 possibilities, either its power dried up and died, or  there was a spark left that slowly regenerated, you know honestly I thought about it before I did it, because losing the dragon flame means taking away a large part of power from the magical universe, which means, changing the life of every world, but then turning the page I read that your life would end soon, because whoever takes the curse of the Sirenix will be able to survive it for 20 years , and in a few months you've had it for 20 years, so I had no more doubts.
- You really are the best little sister anyone could ever want, I love you Bloom, said Daphne with tears to her and clutching Bloom even more to herself,
Did Stella know? Daphne asked as she continued.
Bloom nodded his head and said.
- When I came back Stella didn't believe me, so that night they swapped room with Flora and she came to sleep with me, and there I told her everything, useless to tell you her reaction, first she was very angry she took to throw any object at me and mand screamed about all colors, but then slowly she calmed down, and shestarted crying, she hugged me and we fell asleep like this.
Bloom, I knew about the curse, Daphne said all of a sudden.
How did you know? And why didn't you tell me? He asked Bloom to rise from his chest to look her in the eye.
- I wasn't sure, but I felt day after day that something was changing inside me, until I had a dream, you were blowing on candles and on the cake it said 20, so I realized that in a few months I was going to die, just on your birthday, and then Bloom, how could I tell you something like that. It hurt me, let alone you.
Bloom was literally in tears, and consoled by her sister, who cradled her and whispered sweet phrases to her ear and fell into the dream world.
Soon after, they knock on the door and the Winx enter, except for Stella who wanted to stay locked in Bloom's room, on her bed crying.
The Winxes see Daphne stroking Bloom's cheek, whispering good morning to wake herup, and look at her strangely, but when she wakesup Bloomwakes up and greetsthem they all jump on her happy for the wonderful news.
Where's Stella? She asked Bloom not to see her, so they told her that shedidn't want to go outand that she wascrying all the time.
Bloom sits on the bed and getting up said:
- It's time for a Winx meeting, but taking a step staggered a little then Daphne promptly grabbed her for life and supported her  by preventing her from falling.
As Daphne supported Bloom and from time to time stopped to catch her breath they headed for her room.
When they came in they saw Stella on Bloom's bed shouldering the door so she couldn't see them, Daphne closed the door and Stella said
- Go away, girls just want to be alone, or with Bloom, and she started crying again.
Daphne put Bloom on her bed that hugged Stella from behind and said:
- Stella is me Daphne, I know when you miss Bloom, but you have to be strong for her.
Daphne I thank you, but I don't think anyone can cheer me up, Stella said, turning and burying her face in Bloom's red hair without yet seeing it was her.
Bloom was about to say something but broke down when Stella spoke.
You know Daphne, when I found out what she wanted to do to save you, I wanted to die for her, I would never let anyone take her away from me, not even her, but I couldn't dissuade her from the idea, I paid every person on Solaria to find a solution that did not require his death but nothing, even before this, every time there was a battle and she dived with all her courage in danger to stop him, my heart stopped beating every time, then when I saw her lifeless, because her soul had gone to that of Valtor who for her had water stars, even if she managed to defeat him and was fine I cried for days , even now if I think about it I feel a void in my heart, she is like a sister to me, she is like the sister I never had, I love her too much, I miss my princess.
I miss my starlet, too, Bloom said.
At that moment Stella's sobs stopped, as if she were reflecting, when she raised her head and saw Bloom's red hair jumped on her, and weeping hugged each other until she squeezed.
After this wonderful moment, the other Winx arrived who brought food and snacks in largequantities, knowing that both Bloom and Stella had a great reputation.
As they ate and chatted like the old days, Bloom approached Daphne's ear and told her that she felt evil presence in Alfea, Daphne reassured herthat maybe she and the headmistress of Torrenuvola withsome witch orteacher.
Soon after Bloom approaches Daphne's ear again and tells her that she felt the three evil presences behind their door, so as Daphne was about to go on her sister's defense, she heardher knockingand Bloom strin if her sister's hand with a big look of terror on her face, Stella having noticed Bloom's behavior goes to sit next to her and i mise a hand over her shoulders telling her
Don't worry, no one's going to dare hurt you.
Tecna, who had gone to open the door, returned with principal Faragonda and Griselda holding Kiko in her hand.
Bloom has someone who really wanted to see you,andat thatmoment Kikojumps out of his armsheading towards Bloom but promptly Daphnepicks him up andthrows him across  the room while he picks up the girls' screams.
- Girls are the Trix, Bloom exclaimed, and immediately the winx transformed and defended Bloom, which Daphne kept behind her.
As the battle progressed Icy took a heavy blow to Daphne who flew across the room, at which point Bloom got up and without turning, levied until he approached the witches and threw a powerful whip of fire that trapped them and put k.o.
But soon after, he fainted exhausted by the gesture.
Aisha threw a morfix pillow under her so she wouldn't drop it on the floor.
Flora took her in her arms and put her on her bed.
- See Daphne this is what I was telling you about before, she always ends up getting hurt, Stella said, putting herself on Bloom's side and stroking her hand.
Daphne stood by her side and let herself go in a deep liberating cry, which was consoled by the Winx who reminded her of Bloom's incredible strength.
As Bloom rested, Stella braided her hair, Daphne spoke softly to her little sister, Tecna tried a new application on her mobile phone, Aisha planned new workouts, Flora read a magazine about plants and Musa composed new songs, Faragonda, Oritel and Marium entered, which saw the Trix unconscious and tied together then Faragonda making her levitate the doors outside the girls' room leaving them alone with the dominoes who had one thing to say.
- Girls we thought you might come to Domino's with us until Bloom recovers, Oritel said, turning to the Winx, and then continuing Marium was cuddling his little girls.
- Also because now that the source of the dragon flame has recovered, Bloom will have his own energy to absorb and will recover first, and then, do not take it as a fact of selfishness, but honestly I have not seen my little girls for 19 years and I would like to cuddle them well all day, ended with tears in my eyes hugging Daphne and making a caress on Bloom's face.
- Marium, Oritel don't even need to ask, it's obvious that we come, Stella said, making the girls' suitcases appear.
Good thing she lifts everyone's spirits, I think Daphne by giving her a 32-tooth smile and hugging her hard.
Suitcases ready and in hand, shuttle ready to leave for Domino's turn and the only thing missing was Bloom awake, but even with her resting they decided to leave anyway, Oritel took his little daughter as his bride and they left.
Arriving on the most beautiful planet of the magical dimension, they went to Bloom's room, where the King put his daughter on his bed, when he was called by a butler and left the room with him.
Marium, Daphne and the Winx began a deep conversation about everything that had happened in her years in captivity and of course she was updated on all the real gossip there was to know, because even though Stella was only 21 she knew the gossip of the whole century, so when Bloom woke up and joined them.
About an hour later, Oritel returned to the girls' room announcing a surprise for them, at which time all the specialists entered along with a boy, who Daphne could not hold back from her sight.
Everyone approached his girlfriend while Daphne introduced the guy she jumped on.
- Girls, this is Thoren, my best friend.
The various couples took different directions so as to be a little alone.
Sky took Bloom to the center of the royal garden, where he made her sit on a bench as he approached her.
Across the garden, overlooking a balcony, were Oritel and Marium spying on their little daughter with binoculars as they chatted.
- Love because you had those wonderful hedges cut, they made everything so romantic, the Queen asked.
In order to see this, the King replied.
Meanwhile from Bloom and Sky.
Bloom, I'd like to ask you something, I'd like to talk to you a little bit about us, the future King of Eraklion began,
It's not a good start if you leave like this, Bloom replied worried.
Do you trust me? Asked Sky
More than anything, Bloom replied.
There were moments of silence where they looked each other in the eye when Sky asked,
Bloom, would you like to spend the rest of your life with me? Would you like to be my wife?
Bloom's eyes filled with tears as he jumped into Sky's arms, and whispered a too excited yes to him.
As the bride-to-be was about to return to the castle, Bloom felt a drop in her powers that caused her to slump on Sky, he worried he called for help but she immediatelyrecovered.
They didn't have time to return that a call came to all the specialists who had to immediately return to Fonterossa, Sky before leaving entered the castle with Bloom and left her with Stella, not wanting her to feel sick on her own as she returned.
As soon as Bloom saw Stella told her the wonderful news, and of course she was more euphoric Stella  than she was. So that afternoon all the girls started planning the wedding of the youngest in the room.
But that evening, after dinner, something went wrong.
Bloom received a call from Sky, who told her that the marriage was cancelled, as soon as Sky finished the sentence, Bloom's phone fell and along with it she too.
When Stella and Daphne entered Bloom's room to sleep, not wanting to leave her alone, and saw her on the ground, they threw a loud scream that alerted everyone else.
Rescued Bloom, Stella picked up her phone and saw that the last call was from Sky, then suspecting something she decided to call him.
Sky, but you know what you told Bloom, you made her faint.
But on the other hand he didn't hear anything
SKY? There you are?
- yes I'm going to get here...... My love........ I love you.
Stella couldn't hear much but those few words she heard made her understand all the situation.
She returned to Bloom's room with her eyes full of tears, not knowing exactly how to tell her best friend.
Daphne, can you come out for a moment? Stella Churches
Stella all right? They asked for the Winx, while Daphne went with her out the door.
What happened to Stella? She asked worried Daphne.
Sky, he betrayed Bloom, with Diaspro, said Stella hugging Daphne who was more furious than the three witches ancestors.
How do we tell Bloom now? Stella continued leaving Daphne.
- I think he's already figured it out, Daphne replied as she walked into the room.
Bloom's awakening was not long in coming, and when he saw all the girls who looked at her with understanding, he realized that what he thought was a dream had really happened, then he dived into his mother's arms and wept, sobbed and screamed to the exhaustion of his strength.
The Winx went to bed except Daphne and Stella who slept with Bloom, who by force of habit of sleeping with Stella, as soon as she felt her presence near her, crouched tightly, while Stella was lulled by Bloom's soft breath, Daphne fell into Morpheus' arms, knowing that her little sister had found in Stella a hold on which to always cling , while thinking about the good they wanted, he wrapped all 2 of them with one arm and giving her goodnight fell asleep.
The awakening was quiet enough, if we leave out Bloom who refused to get out of bed and Oritel who was in a rage, was so enraged that I sent to call Erendor with an urgent missive, of those that are used in case of war, in fact not even 10 minutes after the King of Eraclion together with royal guards and Diaspro they showed up in front of the King of Domino.
How could he? asked Oritel approaching dangerously at Erendor who frightened he stepped back asking,
- What Oritel, if you're referring to the diamond trade
I didn't mean that, you know, how he could do something like that, I thought your son grew up betterthan that.
Oritel apologized, but I have no idea what you're talking about,whatever he did topay for the consequences, Erendor said.
- Your dear son, who is so dear, strongly deluded my little girl, first asking him to marry him and a few hours later leaving her by phone, Said Oritel letting out all the anger and frustration he had in his body.
Oritel, I don't know how to justify my son's behavior, he mentioned to me a while ago that he wanted to ask her hand, but he wasn't sure why he didn't know if Bloom had accepted, Erendor replied doubtful.
When Erendor decided to call Sky to get him to Domino's, Marium arrived worried that they could no longer find Bloom.
The kings meet with the Winx to try to figure out what had happened, when Tecna's scan of the palace ended.
- So, according to my computer Bloom is at the source of the Dragon, in the dungeons but he's with two other people, one is Sky but the other doesn't recognize her, Tecna said as everyone was heading to the source.
When we got there the scene left everyone unseemly, on the one hand there was Sky, tied with ropes to the wall and begging to let him go and that he only loved Bloom, and on the other there was Diaspro who held, with his power, a lifeless Bloom  suspended on the whirlwind of flame.
- You bitch, how could you do that to Bloom? Stella said infuriated as she approached her.
I wouldn't want your little princess killed by her own power, Diaspro said mockingly.
Why are you doing this? Flora asked.
Because your dear Sky, he doesn't stop thinking about Bloom even under love filter, so to have mine this is the only way, he said dropping Bloom.
Many screams came out of the lips of her friends and parents, Daphne stood there watching her sister fall and could swear that she had seen a smile on her face, Stella who had been breathless, yes she dived right behind Bloom but only vented a foot, without being able to catch her, but shortly before she fell too, Flora brought out some lari that took her on the fly.
Flora went to bloom but the powerful flames of the spring burned them as if they were made of plain paper.
When Stella came up to the surface, she looked straight into Diaspro'seyes and dived on her and began to beat her with all herstrength - no one dared to stop her knowing it was what she deserved besides a life sentence.
Suddenly, a huge scream of grief was heard and there they realized bloom's life was over.
Unable to believe it and too sad to talk to, they came out of that cave and returned to the main hall, luckily Erendor was there and advised Oritel to make the official announcement of Bloom's death, then they went to the council room, a special room connected to the whole magical universe, and there he gave the official news, at that moment hearing his father tell the raw truth Daphne's unconscious body touched the ground.
The Queen took her helpless daughter, took her to her room and locked herself with her, to vent her despair.
The Winx were desperate, Stella was crying so much that she could barely breathe when suddenly, an explosion was heard and a wave of energy expanded between them and among the universe, it was the dragon flame that Bloom guarded looking for a new master.
With this sign they realized that Bloom's life was truly over.
But that wasn't really the case.
At that moment between the sobs and the screams, a flame stood between them and stood there slowly wirling, when slowly grew to the size of a person, after it generated a great glow and when the light dissolved, there was Bloom in all its splendor.
Stella as soon as she saw her threw herself on her, falling miserably and hugging her best friend, followed by the Winx and her father.
Then it fell to Sky, who apologized for what had happened and renewed his promise to marry her again.
Bloom looked around and saw neither Daphne nor her mother, and began to worry by asking where they were.
The king accompanied her to Daphne's room, as she went again to make the announcement that Bloom was alive and everything that had happened.
Bloom ajar the room door and saw her desperate mother crying over helpless Daphne on the bed.
Bloom cautiously approached her mother and put a hand on her shoulder, as soon as she turned on her face the happiest face in the world appeared, immediately hugged her little daughter and did not let her go until Daphne gave signs of life.
Then the Queen stood aside and watched the scene among her daughters.
As soon as Daphne regained consciousness and saw Bloom in front of her, she screamed with joy and burst into tears in her sister's arms.
I... I.... Thought... who... you... Were... Were... dead, Daphne said in her sobs as she noticed her sister was in the flesh, touching her face and arms.
That evening, at dinner, finally there was an air of tranquility, everyone had several reasons to smile, but the happiest was the little princess of Domino, who after spending so many, could say that she was finally happy, with a boyfriend who loved her, the family that had raised her alongside a new one who will raise her, a sister who can live her life with her, friends who support her and last but not least, a best friend, always by her side, whatever happens.
 
But the fate of this young fairy, has not yet been fully written, in fact, in the future, she will face many other challenges that will prove her true power.
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Fumetti/Cartoni europei > Winx / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: MuItifanacc