Fanfic su artisti musicali > One Direction
Segui la storia  |      
Autore: MelissaTomlinson14    30/06/2013    2 recensioni
Kim : "I love my brother...."
Genere: Romantico | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna | Personaggi: Un po' tutti
Note: Traduzione | Avvertimenti: Incompiuta
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
My name is Kim and I live in Mullingar with my parents,Maura and Bobby,I have 2 brothers,Niall and Greg.
My brother Niall is very famous,he's part of a boy band,One Direction,while my brother Greg will get married in a week,and he'll go and live with his future wife Denise.
Louis,Harry,Zayn and Liam are my bestfriends!
Niall is now 19,but in three weeks he'll be 20,whilst I just turned 18 on the 14th of june.
Lately he'd changed,he has a different attitude towards me,colder. I didn't get why;when we were young we were so close...
My parents and Greg were at work so I was home alone with Niall eating together....

"Hey big bro whatcha doin' tonight?" I curiously asked. "None of your business" Replying with a cold tone while continuing eating and watching tv. I didn't get why he was acting like that lately... I decided to remain silent and not asking him anything.
Suddenly I heard the doorbell ringing:" I'll go, it must be mom" I said while standing up. "Ok".
I opened the door and there was a girl right in front of me,her face looked familiar...and then it came to me,she was a classmate of Niall,oh yeah...Caroline.
Me:Hi
C:Hi,is your brother home?
M:Yup,he's in the kitchen
C:Great, I'll go to him then
Me:ehm...ok *my parents' car arrived behind her,and out came mom,dad,and there was also Greg,I never saw him come back so early*
Me:Hey mom,how come home so early?
Mum: We took a half day at work and Niall had an announcement to make *she said smiling and gave me a kiss on the cheek*

Niall was in the living room with a small package in his hand... Caroline was next to him and the rest of us all sat on the couch.

Dad:So,son what did you have to tell us?
Niall:Well,my and the guys will play at MSG in NYC and I wanted you guys to be there *he said while taking out of the box 4 tickets*
Mommy's eyes lit up,it had always been her dream to visit New York,and see his son perform at MSG.
Niall got up and handed out the tickets... One to mom,one to Daddy,one to Greg and the last one to...Caroline. I felt like shit.
Mum:Niall what about Kim?
N:The tickets were sold out
Me:It's fine... It really doesn't matter *I was so mad with Niall,dissapointed,sad, he'd rather give the ticket to Caroline than me. To his sister.
I went to my room, I wanted to be left alone, I didn't understand why Niall during these last months was treating me really badly.

I went to the kitchen to get a cup of water, I was about to go back to my room when I heard mum talking to Niall.
M:I don't understand, why are you treating Kim like this?
Niall didn't reply.
M: You know that even if she is adopted she is still your sister.
What?! Did I hear correctly? Adopted...Adopted?! Those words were echoing in my mind, I made the cup fall on the floor. Niall and Mum turned around to me.
M: Kim *she said with a scared voice*
I started to run, tears were starting to fall, I realised that Niall was chasing me,when he caught up with me he reached for me hand to stop me and pulled me
Me: Let go of me!!!
*Niall hugged me tightly against his body*
Me: I don't get you at all Niall! *I pushed our bodies apart* you are mean to me,you don't want me to come to your concert...and now you come up to me because you feel sorry?! I HATE YOU.
*I went away,he remained there without moving,he didn't say a word... I was crying,crying a lot,so hard that I found it difficult to breathe, I ran to into someone,but I didn't have the strength to look up and apoligise...
X:Hey Kim,what is going on?
It was Liam's voice,
Me: I was adopted! *i screamed while hugging him,he held me tight between his arms*
L:Don't cry...lets go to my place...so you can have some tea and calm down,*he sweetly said*
It was 6 in the afternoon, Liam and Danielle were sat next to me the whole time trying to cheer me up. Danielle threatened Liam with a some something that always made me laugh,but not at this moment, I felt completly depressed...
M: Hey Liam...would I ask you too much if I could sleep here?
L: Yeah sure,let me just tell you paren... I meant Niall
M: There is no need for that,he doesn't care about me anyway...
L: What are you talking about?! Shut your mouth, will ya?
*It was 9 in the night wheb the doorbell rang,it was Niall,he walked up to me*
N: Lets go home.
M: No, I'm not going anywhere with you
N: Stop acting like a baby and lets go
M: Why do you hate me Niall? *I asked with my eyes full of tears*
*He turned and looked at me,without responding,there was a 10min silent stare between us*
M: Why?!
N: Because...because I just do okay?! Lets go now,you are bothering Liam *he took my arm and dragged me out of house*
  
Leggi le 2 recensioni
Segui la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Fanfic su artisti musicali > One Direction / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: MelissaTomlinson14