Storie originali > Introspettivo
Ricorda la storia  |      
Autore: The_mad_poet    06/11/2014    0 recensioni
Sound track of the day: Toxicity, System of a Down..
Genere: Introspettivo, Malinconico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Nessuna
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

Sound track of the day: Toxicity, System of a Down...
I’m crossing the river by swimming through the rocks and pretty close to the fall... But if succeed, I’ll push up the blue bridge between us...
Good morning! Thank you to start your day sharing your last night nightmare! A shark was sleeping beside you? The devil was pulling you down the hell? ... Great!
Raining out... Wetting my soul... Nails scratch the heart slicing this day...
A few tasks for you today: make all your obligations properly then, think about me.
My breakfast today: raw bloody meat and gasoline! Just to be prepared for next fucked weeks!
That’s all... Good luck!
Just to be sure we are in line... All above is a lyric licence free by my skin...
You are so strong! I love you higher and higher...
Coffee drink by room kettle including white sugar. No creamer.
Definitely a muck... Bleah...
I would fly to the moon and back if you be...
I’ve got a ticket for a world where we, we belong...
So would you be...
Listening ipod songs...
A big show on the snow I offered today: Mont-Fort 3330 and Mont-Gele' 3023 big skiing...

   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |       |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Storie originali > Introspettivo / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: The_mad_poet