Serie TV > Once Upon a Time
Segui la storia  |       
Autore: ale_lu_maguire    22/12/2016    0 recensioni
the young Regina, an orphan since she was a child, he finds himself growing with Uncle Henry, a man who works in a gallery of fashion, where she will meet the man of her life and where you can find a love for fashion.
Genere: Romantico | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Regina Mills, Robin Hood
Note: AU | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Capitoli:
   >>
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
"And here I am in a long time,
with a totally new soria!
I hope you enjoy this first chapter.
Enjoy reading my darlings! "
 



 
[Robin]
I had never seen so much confusion in my entire life, but I think it's normal for the owner of the Velvet. My father, Jefferson Locksley, had invested his all in that galleryof fashion, and I honestly have never been present in all this for the simple reason that Daddy sent me to College throughout childhood. Our black car driven by the usual driver, who may have more than forty years, he stood before the long red carpetthat started from the front door and ran right under my feet. The first to step out of the car was my mother, Almira Blanco, a beautiful woman Yes, but I can never see her as mother towards me. The second was my sister Zelena, or rather half-sister. I am not here to tell me, at least for now, the flaws of my parents ' love life. The last to fall was I, together with my father. There were a lot of photographers, a lot of journalists, I don't think I've ever seen so many all together, I noticed a reporter approachdespite the tape that prevent you from doing so.
-His son is back after a long absence, it is true that wants to cede the leadership of the Gallery to him?--that is, I was tempted to say "Get a dose of your own business"of course I didn't, I am a weapon of a warm smile and tried to look pretty diplomatic.
-If you think that my father let the Velvet, she doesn't know him at all!-I exclaimedwith a smile.
Wait another question! What tries to get from this parade Mr. Locksley!-more thanone question seemed half a charge, as if we wanted to get who knows what by our clients.
-Satisfy our customers as we have always done! Or rather as the Velvet has always done!-these were the last words of my father before entering inside followed by my sister, my mother, and of course myself. As soon as we entered we were flooded withapplause that he never reached, my father and mother went in front of me and Zelena, which made a kind of grimace. As soon as my parents moved and went around to the Gallery to talk to the guests, the only party to me at that time was my best friend, Killian Jones, who came to congratulate him even though I had nothing with all that commotion of people.
-I have two girls out there, if you come with me we spend a lovely evening-he said laughing while wandering near my shoulder.
-How are you Killian-I answered between a laugh and the other while I looked at his face, it was always the same idiot who couldn't escape the only occasions of marriage that they happened in her hands.
-I'm glad you're here Robin! "said laughing. I saw my father waiting for me in the crowd, with a stern look, but I didn't know if it was severe or not.
-A second Killian-I walked away while he babbling something while laughing, something like "see you later"
-Are you ready?-my father asked me as soon as Robin I approached him. I was nervous.
-Tonight you get to present the parade-what good news, I just pray the Lord that I don't become trapped your tongue as I speak.
-We need to talk for a moment, it is important-I said looking him straight in the eyes, not caring about the fact that I should submit the parade.
-What's-said he. His gaze was always the same, in that body there are emotions?
-Not here-I said looking around, and I was able to notice my mother and sister watching us almost disdain. My father did not answer, she merely claw my way to the elevator which was located within walking distance from us. An elevator that would take us straight into his Office. I don't think you care what we said in that room full of papers and sketches of clothes never packed. The fact is that as soon as we got off again with the elevator to the floor where we were a few minutes before, the only one to speak to me was my sister.
-What's the matter, you again discussed with dad? "he asked looking at me in the eye. I approached her and let a kiss on the cheek, not to mention I turned away and headed elsewhere, remaining always in the room.
-I thought your father wanted you seize all evening, "said a voice known to me, I turned to it and realized it was Marian.
Hi Marian!-I went over and gave her a kiss on the cheek as a sign of old friendship.
-How are you? "asked her shortly thereafter.
-These parties are boring! Luckily you're seizing hold of his hand and farm company! "said I laughed, but I don't think it's a good idea to stay with her. Got on my nerves after about twenty minutes.
-I don't think I'm funny anymore-I said trying to escape without being noticed.
-This let him decide-laughed and stared straight in the eye, which I hated.
-And then if we want we can always do something different-he looked around as he uttered these words, but maybe you didn't notice that I was literally rubbing.
Do you want to go somewhere quieter? "-he asked me while my head was looking for an excuse to get rid of you.
-The parade is about to begin-I said shortly after thanking my brain for finding her.
-Don't tell your father-came up to my face while speaking these words.
-I didn't come here for clothes-he said it with the eyes of those who expected something very intimate. Having said that I looked for a few moments and walked away toward the elevator, then moves inside inside. I approached the table where was putchampagne and as I was about to take a glass I saw in the distance a girl from the red dress with her hair in a kind of coda, who was looking around. I realized that he was staring at it until his gaze not crossed mine. He looked at me and a few seconds later vanished among the guests. Taken by running two glasses and a bottle of champagne and followed her. With great pleasure I saw her get into the elevator, but dispiacqui me as soon as I saw a lady come in after her. Well I went in too.
-What floor? "asked looking at both.
-The third, "said a lady in his fifties, dressed in white, a white equivalent to his hair.
-The toilet-said after the girl in the red dress. Pressed the button and I stood behindboth.
-Here's the toilet is on the fourth, and I think you're the only one here don't know what floor is the bathroom-I said sniggering.
-Doesn't know our atelier? "I asked with a hint of conceit. As soon as she turned towards me and shook his head.
But what she's wearing is a classic from our collection. Am I wrong?--she snorted parted slightly and I think even the eyes, but I'm not sure 100% since I was behind her.
Oh sure, prefer not to answer my questions. Then I'm going to guess-all this was happening while the lady he laughed without getting noticed by the girl.
Doesn't seem foreign, also not wearing the faith so which means there is a husband who is waiting somewhere. Doesn't wear jewels and this speaks volumes. She is a simple woman-I said pulling out a broad smile, a smile that was detected only by Lady beside us.
-I am guessing? "asked waiting for a few seconds.
-Yes I am guessing-I said a gun, I won.
-Are you a good observer-she said after a long silence.
-Yes but it is a skill that we have in common. She likes to watch as much as I do-I looked at every facet of her profile, she was so beautiful, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.
-On this is right-oh finally opens his mouth again.
So you admit that was watching me-I said watching her from behind.
-I wasn't looking at her, I watched people. And I congratulate her father and even if you don't believe me, not everything revolves around her-she said as the elevator doors opened, leaving out the woman who had not uttered a word since we were entered in that little box up and down. As soon as the elevator door closed my gaze fell upon her. She was so beautiful. So perfect. MI time with head and body toward thegirl, and she did the same but gave me no time to realize that I was overwhelmed by a thousand emotions. Her lips, her lips, her hands were his hands, and his kisses were always his kisses. She felt his hand on my cheek while his lips you enjoyed mine and vice versa. I had missed. After all this time, was still her.
 
[Regina]
 
Every dress, every single garment that was inside my closet I grabbed him in haste and threw him inside the suitcase I'd brought along. It was while putting the last things inside that she heard the door open behind me. I didn't have time to turn me around to look at who he was, Robin was waiting for me. We had to get out of there and also fast.
-How beautiful you are! "he said looking at me tuck the clothes inside the huge suitcase.
-What are you doing? "she asked as soon as discovered her full of clothes and everygarment as possible.
-Don't ask Mary Margaret-I turned while was fixing things and smiles widely, a signthat middle ground was Robin.
-Go away?-his smile vanished, and in a way I wasn't upset about loosing too, but basically, very basically.
"Yes," I replied simply while his face darkened more and more. I took the letter andput it in his hands, was a letter to my uncle Henry.
-From my uncle please-was a personal favor that she would play no ifs or buts. Closed the suitcase and take something to cover me from the cold ahead over the hugegate of Velvet, then put me in front of the door but before opening it I saw my best friend, be saddened. Put everything on the ground and wrapped each in a warm embrace.
-I love you-I told her clasping her sharp at me, I knew that his eyes would have exploded in a PITA.
-Too. Take care sweetheart-her voice was thin, almost couldn't hear it. It was downand it showed. We were best friends for many years now and we were inseparable.The smiles and walked out the door of my room, next to the lab where confezionavamo the clothes we each had our rooms. With every step I was doing I was careful not to bust someone if I got vista with a suitcase were bitter cabbage for me and Robin. Ran to the back door and I did not notice that my red shawl, intoned at the dress, it fell right there. Not just outside a paper rocket fell right in front of me. It was an idea of Robin. Whenever I saw one there was a message written inside it, solely and exclusively for me.
He followed anyone?-asked me as soon as I approached him.
"No," I replied smiling then put your suitcase in the trunk of the car with the help of Robin.
-Are you sure? "he smiled and kissed me as soon as we were in the car.
-Yes-smiles again and waited that put into motion. Finally after all this time we could be happy. The car drove off and we hit the road where it faced the main façade of the Gallery Velvet. Where were we going? Everywhere. Anyplace is better than this, the important thing is to be together.
-You'll be fine-whispered Robin went overboard another Kiss as he drove. Perhaps it was this, perhaps it was the fault of our Kiss if everything went wrong for the umpteenth time. Robin lost control of the car. We finished off the road, and definitely we threw against something. I just remember the darkness. A darkness from which I didn't know if I'd woken up or not.
 
 
[20 years previously]
 
It was so tiny Regina when her mother died, did not even have a relative. He was just Uncle Henry who lived in Madrid, in a fashion Gallery called Velvet. Henry had agreed to look after it, it was old and didn't even have a family, she thought that perhaps some company wouldn't hurt. One evening, while Uncle Henry slept, the little Regina had been hidden in the lab where they were packed the clothes that were exposed upstairs in the large display Windows.
-What are you doing here thief! "said almost yelling woman Cora kindling the light surprising little Queen with a red thread in hand. The baby didn't know what to say, she was scared he wasn't stealing anything was just curious.
-Wife Cora. The small is my nephew and I can assure you that he wasn't stealing anything--he Uncle Henry hears the voice of the woman a bit too high for the time.
-Mr. Henry! What the heck is this kid in our gallery? It is certainly not a hotel!-donnaCora was the foreman, did abide by the rules and those who do not comply with spinning straight from the owner and then fired on the spot.
-The little girl has no family. He's got. The mother died a few days ago--sought to explain the man but for women there were excuses.
-The morning strands suffered by Mr. Locksley-these were his last words before leaving the room leaving uncle and nephew to look into his face.
-Uncle-he tried to pronounce the girl but the uncle warned in an instant making hergo to bed. Don't just wake up they went straight into the Office of Mr. Locksley.
-Free?-asked Henry to the Secretary of the owner of the gallery.
-A second you can get-she answered. Henry made him sit the little Regina on the chairs that were out of the Office.
-I wasn't stealing anything Uncle I swear-she tried to explain the small.
You didn't have to be there. Talking in there talking anywhere else! ' said the uncle.A few moments later by the Office of Mr. Locksley came out a little girl, much smaller than Regina, a lady who held her by the hand and a little boy who was roughly the age of Regina, or maybe had two years more.
-Who is it? "asked the uncle.
-It is master Robin. The son of Mr. Locksley-explained Uncle watching Secretary awaiting permission to enter. Regina looked at Robin that he stopped a few steps ahead of her. Gave her a smile.
-Robin!--he called his mother and he ran away from her. What happened inside the Office is useless to tell it, in two simple words Mr. Locksley denied Henry keep Regina there.
-Wait for me outside Regina said the uncle open the door of the Office to indicate the Chair where she sat. She obeyed and the Office door closed. He never knew what happened inside, the fact is that while she was sitting there the elevator opened without showing anyone who came out. Then he saw a rocket fly paper. Then another.And the last one fell right on top of her. He turned toward the elevator and saw SirRobin who made them sign to go to him. She silently smiled and stepped into the elevator that shortly after it closed.
-I'm Robin-said the little boy throwing himself on the ground near the railing on the second floor that showed the lower floor where they were preparing the parade.
-I am Regina. You are the son of Mr. Locksley-said the little girl sitting next to him.
-Robin!--
It's your mother? "asked Regina.
No is my stepmother replied looking down below.
Everything went on between flying paper rocket, talks of hidden until themselves teenagers ...
-One day confezionerai you clothes! "-said the young Robin.
I do sew only lips! "he said laughing.
But one day, says Uncle, s emi will endeavor to work with somebody famous!-they both laughed dreaming their lives struggling with somebody famous.
-For example?-asked Robin approaching her.
-Philipe laughs! "replied the Queen with a broad smile.
-Who is it? "asked the boy.
I don't know but it sounds good!--had literally shot at random a name or it had invented.
-We will do it together-these were the last words from friends. One kiss. They loved each other. Already loved each other secretly.
And when everything seems to be fine actually goes all wrong.
One night, when at last they had devised a plan to escape together, something went wrong as most of the time they were doing something together. Regina was going to the back door where the expected Robin to get away, but unfortunately Uncle Henry surprised her and grabbed her by the arm and shut himself up in his room.
-Regina! I'm here and I'm not giving up! "-Robin screamed from behind the door before her father take him away from the corridor.
-I LOVE YOU-


   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |        |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Capitoli:
   >>
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Once Upon a Time / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: ale_lu_maguire