Serie TV > Once Upon a Time
Segui la storia  |       
Autore: ale_lu_maguire    23/12/2016    0 recensioni
the young Regina, an orphan since she was a child, he finds himself growing with Uncle Henry, a man who works in a gallery of fashion, where she will meet the man of her life and where you can find a love for fashion.
Genere: Romantico | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: Het | Personaggi: Regina Mills, Robin Hood
Note: AU | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Capitoli:
 <<    >>
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

[Robin]
That night before Regina I reached the back door of the gallery and before meeting her in the parade, as you all know, I went in with my father in his Office. I didn't say what we talked about and what we discussed, so it seems fair to tell you everything from the beginning.

The evening before the parade.

-Regina  you have to listen to me please! I was trying in every way to make me listen, I had just arrived at the Gallery after an absence lasting who knows how many years, and I honestly can't blame her, doesn't want to see me I get it but it was the only person I wanted to see in all that ride that ran into the hands of my father.
-What should I listen to? You lied to me about everything Robin!- she said trying to get out of his room but I being stronger than she closed the door with one hand.
-Did that night I wanted to run and you? It's not my fault that my dad was trying to justify myself, we were caught! to get away, I know we were young but, we could make it.
-Didn't you hear all these years! Not even a letter! "-from his face I could notice the suffering of all those years.
-I've written Regina. talk to the Mailman! I was signing letters Philipe Ride!- i said leaning on the door gazing at her in the eyes. You think a dress can fix everything? "he looked at me in disgust, in a sense it was.
-Regina please! I sent a lot of letters signed Philipe Laughs. Try to believe me please!--was the truth that I was saying but she felt no reason then I tried to think of a way convincnte to make me think.
-Get out of my room! "-without saying a word came out of his room and she shut the door in my face.
-Regina please listen to me- although I didn't see what he was doing I knew she was leaning against the door to listen.
-If you come to the parade will show you that it's all true. We're going to swear. But if you don't come, I will disappear from your life forever promised--the idea of disappearing from her life in a definitive way I didn't like but it seemed the only way to show her that I loved her after all these years, and after all this suffering there was given both by my father and by his uncle Henry. She said nothing, did not even have a reply to my proposal, then I walked away from his room so very quiet.

[Regina]

I didn't know whether to believe him or not, too much time had passed and I had not received any letter from him. Not even a. I watched the red dress that I had just given her, was one of those with a not very wide, and sincerely I packed myself a few weeks earlier. Wear a head like that and with a certain price written on the label, did not fit in my abilities. I thought what I'd do extension, I thought if I should go or stay in the room as most parades. We'd go. I was ready to catch me another disappointment, but something inside me told me that I shouldn't have trusted this time. something told me that what I had said before I get out of my room, it was the truth. Maybe uncle or Mr. Locksley had bribed the postman, and hid the letters somewhere but I told myself that if I was to believe Robin had to do it without proof. Why? Well because I love him and I always loved.

[Robin]

I was in the Office with my dad who was a little annoyed to have abandoned save for listening to my request. I closed the door behind us and I avvicinani to him.
It's a conversation so important that it can't wait until tomorrow? "his voice was irritated and annoyed, certainly I would not have brought to his Office if I had no intention to tell him something important.
-Next thing you need to tell me? I'm listening-he said to my face.
I'm sorry Daddy, but tonight I won't do the presentation-I said looking him the more earnest than ever.
-Why?-asked him co calm tone.
-Because you don't want to take care of the company-was true, I didn't want to deal with all that merry-go-round that ran around my father.
-Listening to Robin you were born into this world, you finished your studies and now it is time to run the company-he said moving away from me.
-To marry me. That you forgot to say?-I approached him he was going to get a glass of rum.
-When I was your age, I already had a five-year-old son--said turning around with his glass in his hand, God knows I wanted to throw it in the air.
-This is not your life is my dad!-I said getting nervous.
-I've never imposed anything Robin! "he said starting to speak up.
-If that's true then don't make me run the company!-I said almost yelling.
-Here never changes no Daddy. We have very different ways of looking at things-this sentence pronunciation in a lower voice.
-I insist-I was getting nervous that it was moving, it seemed like I was going to feel.
-And what do you see? "he asked almost laughing and then drinking the rum.
-Life or the company?-I answered back with a question, I was upset by the fact that the expression looked like she was taking for a ride.
-I think we should renew all. The style, every dress. We present the same collection for years!-I said all of a breath.
-We must renew it even for young!-I added shortly thereafter.
-Young people don't buy our collections, "said my father drinking.
Maybe because they're for old clothes that we produce? Perhaps the mere fact that don't like it should pass to the brain well young people were buying from us for this reason, the clothes were horribly as adults.
Okay, then take your money and invest it! You run the risk of losing everything! That is how a company works!-he said raising his voice.
-I'm tired Robin! To repeat the same things! Do as you please! "shrieked him looking angrier than ever.
-But at least it won't be tonight that we present the new collection-added after a few seconds of silence.
-Present the same collection for ten years! "-said headed toward the door d the damn Office. I had made me nervous now, or rather from tonight I did as he told me his head and heart.
-I'm leaving! "yelled annoyed.
-Where?-asked me seriously.
-Anywhere can decide of my life in peace-I said looking him straight eyes.
-Your mother was right-he added he.
-You're not my mother!-finally managed to quit that Office of cabbage and then take the lift, hoping to find someone waiting for me. I was hoping to find the Regina  wearing her red dress and a suitcase hidden around the corner to get away together.

[Regina]

I noticed an envelope out from under the cushion of the Chair where he sat frequently Uncle Henry. What was I doing in her room? Just wanted to know if uncle had something with the disappearance of the letters and as soon as I noticed that envelope I prayed unto the Lord that he was one of the many letters of Robin. I looked up the cushion of the Chair and found a letter, but dozens and dozens of letters all open. I wanted to read them all at that time but couldn't, time was pressing and had to rush to get ready. The seized all with care and being careful not to forget even one, I took her to my room and hid it all into the suitcase. It was the only place where my uncle would never looked. Not just dropped into the salon, the only look that I was looking for was to Robin. In the midst of all those people I was just his eyes, only his eyes rested on me. It was just what she heard him just minutes after being dropped in the lounge. With a simple look I tried to let him know that he had to follow me, I headed for the elevator and shortly after I entered a lady dressed in white, a white he did envy even her hair.
-What floor? "said Robin coming after us.
-The third, "answered the Lady beside me.
-The restrooms-I said obviously I answered after the Lady, at least as soon as he dropped her Robin and we were alone at last.
-Here's the toilet is on the fourth, and I think you're the only one here don't know what floor is the bathroom-nice humor Robin! I wanted to throttle him but I love him so much.
-Doesn't know our atelier?-asked me with presumption, I turned toward him and just shook your head slightly bringing the gaze to the right.
But what she's wearing is a classic from our collection. Am I wrong?-I snorted all those questions and slightly narrowed eyes.
Oh sure, prefer not to answer my questions. Then I'm going to guess-but by now also enjoyed teasing me while the Lady beside me he laughed.
Doesn't seem foreign, also not wearing the faith which means there is a husband who's waiting for you somewhere. Doesn't wear jewels and this speaks volumes. She is a simple woman-if I didn't know better by now I would have planted five fingers on his cheek.
-I am guessing?-added a few seconds later.
-Yes I am guessing-he said it after getting my silence.
-Are you a good observer-I said smiling to myself.
-Yes but it is a skill that we have in common-but I feel it is only funny when he does that.
-On this is right-I wanted to laugh but managed to restrain myself to avoid a fool in front of that lady.
So you admit that was watching me-oh yes I was watching Robin but, don't do won in front of an old woman like this!
-I wasn't looking at her, I watched people. And I congratulate her father and although I believe not everything revolves around her-as soon as I uttered these words, the elevator doors opened and left out the lady that he laughed when Robin had started to talk to me. I wanted those doors closed. Had to quit. I wanted to kiss him, it had been ages since the last Kiss. My prayers were answered, those doors are closed up, where we would take the elevator? on the top floor of the gallery. On our terrace. I turned to Robin, he did the same shortly afterwards and I couldn't resist. My lips rested on her and slowly I pushed him against the wall of the elevator leaving me go to a wave of love and passion. I wanted to tell him when I loved him but my lips were so committed to kiss him that not even peeling off an instant. It was just us and I didn't mind just this at that time. As soon as we climbed on the terrace he wouldn't stop kissing me, and I couldn't get unstuck from his lips.
-Come with me to Londa-told me coming off a second from my lips.
-You're crazy-I replied laughing.
-I'm sick of being here and be told what to do. I want to be with you forever-took me in her arms as he uttered these words, and his lips rested on my back.
-We have not more 15 years-told me I look into his eyes, and I knew it was true, I couldn't do it anymore I to stay there and do the scullery maid to Lady Cora.
-Queen, are you coming or not? "he asked after a few seconds. My answer? It was a kiss. A simple Kiss to let him know everything.

[Robin]

I had parked my car right by the back door to help Queen with suitcase. As soon as I saw her emerge from the door I pulled a paper rocket as was my usual fare and I headed over to the trunk of the car and then open it.
-Did he follow anyone?-I told her grinning then put her suitcase in the trunk, and then close it.
"No," answered her smiling in turn and then sit in the car, which I did too a few moments later.
-Are you sure?-I didn't want unpleasant encounters while we were running away.
-Yes-they were simple words whispered from her lips but I read in his face that he was happy. I gave her a kiss and got in the car and then take the main road where overlooked the entrance of the Gallery Velvet.
-You'll be fine-I said trying to reassure the fact that this time nothing would go wrong. I was unaware of what misfortune was about to hit me and Regina during your trip, and what misfortune was to hit the Gallery Velvet. It was when with one arm and shook me Queen as I drove that car radio began to speak.
-We interrupt this program tonight to inform you about a tragic event that happened to the Gallery Velvet. The owner, Jefferson Locksley died suddenly this evening-they were words he later distracted from driving, and I think Regina noticed. The car ended up off the road and since then not remember anything. Only the dark.

NDA: I hope you enjoy the history and appearance of your comments!❤❤❤❤❤



   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |        |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Capitoli:
 <<    >>
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > Once Upon a Time / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: ale_lu_maguire