Libri > Good Omens
Ricorda la storia  |       
Autore: LadyTallulah    06/02/2024    0 recensioni
"Beyond Celestial Pages: A Love's Infinite Odyssey" is a poignant love story between Aziraphale, now an archangel, and Crowley, the demon, following the events of Good Omens' second season. Aziraphale is compelled to return to Heaven, but their bond is unbreakable. The bookstore, once the angel's sanctuary, becomes the place where Crowley endlessly awaits the return of his beloved. Amid ethereal waits and celestial promises, the story unfolds as a love that defies the barriers between Heaven and Hell, safeguarded within the pages of a magical place.
Genere: Drammatico, Fantasy, Romantico | Stato: completa
Tipo di coppia: Yaoi | Personaggi: Aziraphale/Azraphel, Crowley
Note: nessuna | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Capitoli:
   >>
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A

The starry sky stretched over London as Aziraphale walked silently through the streets of Soho. Despite becoming an archangel, his mind and heart were still tied to the earth and to a fallen angel named Crowley. They had shared a kiss, a moment of intimacy that had stirred both of them, but fate had separated them.

Aziraphale's bookstore was now managed by Muriel, an angel who had never lived on earth but showed a surprisingly keen interest in reading. Aziraphale stood in front of the window, gazing at the books lined up with nostalgia. The few people strolling by were unaware of the presence of the archangel.

With a sigh, Aziraphale opened the door. The sound of the bell announced his presence, but Muriel was absent. The archangel approached the shelves, observing the titles with a sense of longing. Everything seemed normal, yet something was missing.

Then, Aziraphale felt a slight shiver down his spine. He turned, and there, amidst the shadows of the bookstore, illuminated by the faint light coming from the window, he saw a familiar figure.Aziraphale smiled tenderly and approached Crowley, who was sleeping on the desk, wrapped in a deep slumber. The archangel watched him for a moment, then gently covered him with a blanket, trying not to disturb his rest.

Crowley woke at the touch of the blanket and sat up, surprised to see Aziraphale beside him. They began to talk, letting their suppressed feelings surface. Aziraphale explained that he had to return to Heaven, but Crowley, despite the sadness in his eyes, listened with understanding.

"I'll be back," Aziraphale promised, staring at Crowley with determination.

"And I'll come back to you."

The sound of the bell marked Aziraphale's departure, and Crowley followed him to the exit.

"One last thing," he said, looking at Aziraphale with affection.

"I love you, Aziraphale." The archangel smiled tenderly. "I love you too, Crowley."

With those words, Aziraphale gently kissed Crowley on the lips. A kiss filled with promises and love. He pulled away slowly, leaving Crowley's bookstore and Soho behind. Crowley remained there, looking at the door with a mixture of hope and sadness in his heart. He would wait, for he knew that the love between an angel and a demon could overcome any obstacle, even the divide between Heaven and Hell.

 

   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Ricorda la storia  |        |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Capitoli:
   >>
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Libri > Good Omens / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: LadyTallulah