Serie TV > The Vampire Diaries
Segui la storia  |       
Autore: DaisyGardener    17/01/2012    0 recensioni
dato che non ho nulla da fare mi sono messa a tradurre la stori in inglese... beh se vi va leggetela^^
recensite mi raccomando!!
Genere: Sovrannaturale | Stato: in corso
Tipo di coppia: non specificato | Personaggi: Un po' tutti
Note: Cross-over | Avvertimenti: nessuno
Capitoli:
 <<  
Per recensire esegui il login o registrati.
Dimensione del testo A A A
The travel from Chicago to Mystic Falls was really long. So i decided to stop in Dayton for one night. I found a cheap motel: I didn't want to spend my money in the journey beacause I didn't really know how much time i could have spent in Mystic Falls.
That night i slept in an horrible bedroom. I wasn't used in that kind of rooms. Anywhere we went, Elijah and me stopped almost a month and i don't know how, but Elijah always knew what to do.
I was untrained. How should i hada to behave? Was I sopposed to spend all the night in that room? Or could I go out and come back as i pleased, without any problem? Doubting about this i stayed in that dump the whole night.
I read one of the Gilbert diaries that I brought with me. It was interesting. That man narrated the events as they really happened. Dipped in the reading of one chapter  that showed how to kill an Original, a vampire who gave origin to other vampires, i got inattentive because of some excessive noise coming from the other room. I closed the book and i heard. Two boys were fighting.
I could have continued reading  the diary if those two boys had fought in quiet way.
So i got brave and i decided to knock on their door to ask them to reduce the tone of their voices.
A 25-years-old man opened the door. He smiled and he asked, ironically: " any problem miss?". I looked at him and I answered:" i've been driving for hours, and if you go on fighting so animatedly, i coud not sleep." The guy started laughing and with a fascinating look asked me to forgive them and he assured that he wouldn't disturb me anymore. I thanked him and i came back to my bedroom. I did not have the time to close the door that the two boys started to fight again.
Ihit the wall we had in common, but nothing. They went on fighting, raising their voices. So i got angry and i went knocking on their door again. This time a very tall guy opened the door. He was younger than the other one. He told me: " i'm sorry, but my brother keep on raising his voice. Forgive him". He seemed kinder than the other man, and less arrogant. "Don't worry. Indeed, i can't sleep. But i'd rather sleep, because i'm alone and i'l like time passes faster", I told him, sadly.
He stared at me for thirty seconds and he invited me to get in. His brother looked at him with an interrogaive look and then he sent me a feake smile, such as he was bothered by my presence in tht room. I presented myself and the tall boy said me:" my name is Sam, and  he's my brother, Dean. Forgive him. He's just a jerk, who think only about himself!". The jerk smiled at me and said me:" yes. I'm the jerk. He's the bitch. He's an immature who invites strange people in our room just to appear as a kind person". I nod and i asked:" so, Dean, What are you doing here in Dayton?".
There was an enormous tension between us, and i think that Sam noticed it. Dean answered me joking:" we're hunting vampires".
I started laughing out loud. "curious. I'm reading a book concerning vampires." i said. More ironicaly he asked me:" what kind of book? Twilight or The Vampire Diaries?". I went on laughing and i answered: "No. Nothing like that. No romances. It is just a diary, written by this man, Jonathan Gilbert". Sam and Dean looked each other. I continued:"vampires, werewolves and witches are described in the diary". Sam stopped me asking:" where did you find that book?".
I couldn't understand why he asked me that qestion. Why was that book so important? I really didn't know the answer. Elija had brought those books coming back from a little journey in virginia. I felt that i could not say that thing to the two brothers, so I lied:" i found it in my father's huge library."
They looked each other one more time and this time Dean asked me questions:" and why does your father own a Jonathan Gilbert diary? Why do you have it? Wher can we find your father?".
Scared, i answeres asking another question:" Why all these questions? That book just tells fancies written by a mad man. Do you really believe in those ridicolous creatures?" and i tarted laughing.
Sam and Dean looked at me and then they lughed with me.
After telling them some of the bullshits written in that diary, I looked at the clock, and i noticed that it was 2 o'clock. So i decided to say goodnight to the two youngmen. Both of them said me goodnight.
I came back to my bedroom, asking to myself why they were that curious about the diary. Maybe they were juat researchers such as Elijah.
I locked the door and i went to bed. I was sleepy, even if i could not stop thinking about Elijah. I was afraid that something had happened to him. I fell asleep wearing my clothes and the shoes, with my thought on Elijah and tha mosterious town.
   
 
Leggi le 0 recensioni
Segui la storia  |        |  Torna su
Cosa pensi della storia?
Per recensire esegui il login oppure registrati.
Capitoli:
 <<  
Torna indietro / Vai alla categoria: Serie TV > The Vampire Diaries / Vai alla pagina dell'autore: DaisyGardener